The website of Burzum's Varg Vikernes, who is currently serving a 21-year sentence for murder at Tromsø Prison in Norway, has been updated with the following message:

"Although Varg has been denied parole (in June), he is allowed to leave the prison for a while to walk aroud Tromsø and visit his family: his mother, his wife, a one-year-old son and a fifteen-year-old daughter. Varg's wife is now pregnant and they both are waiting for an addition to the family. Varg owns a small farm in Telemark (Norway), where he is planning to move as soon as he leaves the prison. Thus added several new photos done by Ingun Mæhlum."

"I'm ready for society and I have been for many years," Vikernes told the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet in a brand new interview which was published on July 6. "I have learned from my mistakes and become older. Now I just want to be together with my family. My mind has never been in prison; I think all the time about what I should do on the day that I am released."

"I have barely seen my son since he came into the world. Even though I hear his voice on the phone almost every day, it is very tough to not be present while he is growing up. I miss my family. And I look forward the day that I could work on my farm, create music, write books and be with the wife and kids around the clock and live a normal life. I have received tremendous support from my family. It means a lot."

Source: burzum.org
Band profile: Burzum

Posted: 07.07.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

Motte - 07.07.2008 at 11:44
I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.
LeChron James - 07.07.2008 at 11:46
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.

yeah definitely didnt know varg had kids, much less a 15 year old daughter. i only hope he is freed to reunite with them. could you only imagine what it would be like to be his child, much less his daughter. -15 metal points for using the phrase "much less" in 2 consecutive sentences.
TheBigRossowski - 07.07.2008 at 11:51
Written by LeChron James on 07.07.2008 at 11:46

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.

Triple that quote! Holy hell, I didn't know that either. Then again, I don't spend all of my time learning about personal aspects of band members. Kids?! When he comes out, I wonder what he'll play musically? Ambient-techno...
BestMetalstormer - 07.07.2008 at 11:55
Seems he has really changed than he was young 2 decades ago.
LeChron James - 07.07.2008 at 11:56
Written by TheBigRossowski on 07.07.2008 at 11:51

Written by LeChron James on 07.07.2008 at 11:46

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.

yeah for real though i definitely didnt know he had kids either. burzum and his feud with mayhem were all i focused on, thanks to "Lords of Chaos" and other shit. and his ambient techno black metal Burzum nonsense needs to quit...

but wait why the shit did his parole get denied?! he was supposed to be RELEASED in november of last year...
Vranalalalalala - 07.07.2008 at 12:09
I knew he has a 15 years daughter, but I have no idea when he made that 1 year old son if he's in prison and wasn't allowed to go out till now.
And wait, his wife is pregnant again... hmmm.
ozzysong - 07.07.2008 at 12:36
Well, you don't kill people, you stay with your family, is that simple...
Nickferatu367 - 07.07.2008 at 12:47
varg? kids?! huh???!!! well. that clears up why he escaped that one time.
SlaytallicA - 07.07.2008 at 12:53
Written by ozzysong on 07.07.2008 at 12:36

Well, you don't kill people, you stay with your family, is that simple...

Simple and easy!
Ilham - 07.07.2008 at 13:07
All this is so cute. Varg. Burzum. Haha.
DrunkenFuck - 07.07.2008 at 13:09
Written by Vranalalalalala on 07.07.2008 at 12:09

And wait, his wife is pregnant again... hmmm.

I could imagine that he is allowed to have visitors from time to time. If they fucked at one of these visits, it makes sense.

I'm getting a bit sympathy for Varg. He is obviously over his neo-nazi period, and he has put all his young, rebelious thoughts aside, he has a life now, the norwegian government simply have to let him go for him to be able to live it.
Damnated - 07.07.2008 at 13:12
Written by Vranalalalalala on 07.07.2008 at 12:09

And wait, his wife is pregnant again... hmmm.

conjugal visits
flamesoficarus - 07.07.2008 at 13:20
i was under the impression that he wasnt going to be making anymore music, but i guess that above statement proves me wrong.

3 kids, a farm... lifes tough in a norwegian jail :lol
Warman - 07.07.2008 at 13:22
I knew he had a teenage daughter, didn't know about the son though.
TheDamned - 07.07.2008 at 13:46
I pity the teenager who will date his daughter
Asitis - 07.07.2008 at 14:35
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 13:46

I pity the teenager who will date his daughter

I feel sorry for the daughter in that way... I think Varg is a very protective father
Varegan - 07.07.2008 at 14:58
oh!!! he look like a old viking who have decided to put his axe aside and return to his family
I can't wait to see him working on a farm with a shovel in his hands, and his daughter is milking cows!!! a lot of things to do in a farm
selken - 07.07.2008 at 15:43
be a nice guy this time
Memento Mori - 07.07.2008 at 15:44
BENEDICITE!!!
Spyroid - 07.07.2008 at 16:23
He's so black metal nowadays
Nyxgrinder - 07.07.2008 at 18:58
I thougth he was an extreeme neo-nazi and still wanted to get Norway free from the christianity shit............
What would happen if a Eouron-fan go to kill him????
Would that make them even?
So...was it a perfect crime?
People's life have a price? (21 years)
Is he ready for society? He's always being.....
Society is fuckt....
Bad English - 07.07.2008 at 20:16
I hope he burn something maybe that prison where he was sitting, its be cool if he made stupid moves hahhah
Stalker - 07.07.2008 at 20:48
LOL how he can have one year son, if he was in prison 1 year ago?
deathovertime - 07.07.2008 at 20:53
That's good news, and about the music as well, let's see what comes of that.

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 20:16

I can imagine after spending that long in prison and having a family changes a person. I don't see him doing anything stupid again for there rest of his life.
Bad English - 07.07.2008 at 21:00
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 20:53

That's good news, and about the music as well, let's see what comes of that.

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 20:16

But if you send 20 years and there was guy who set you up, you plan revenge
dancingdecember - 07.07.2008 at 21:18
Written by ozzysong on 07.07.2008 at 12:36

Well, you don't kill people, you stay with your family, is that simple...

seconded.

your post shines like a pearl in a pile of shit.literally,a pile of retarded shit.
Mr. Doctor - 07.07.2008 at 21:27
Written by DrunkenFuck on 07.07.2008 at 13:09

I second that... I really satart to like him as a person. I really hope he can change and be a good father,husband and person.

Don't kill people, is very simple xD
deathovertime - 07.07.2008 at 21:29
Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 21:00

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 20:53

That's good news, and about the music as well, let's see what comes of that.

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 20:16

But if you send 20 years and there was guy who set you up, you plan revenge

O...k. Like I said I'd very much doubt he will do anything to be sent back to prison. Like he said he wants to go be with his family, live on his farm and work on some music.
Jeez.
Bad English - 07.07.2008 at 21:55
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 21:29

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 21:00

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 20:53

That's good news, and about the music as well, let's see what comes of that.

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 20:16

But if you send 20 years and there was guy who set you up, you plan revenge

Jeez.

we will see
Paradox0 - 07.07.2008 at 22:07
EUROPE WILL BURN! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Murder - 08.07.2008 at 00:16
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.

Yeah... this is a surprise for me... I had never thought something like this....
insanity.peppers - 08.07.2008 at 01:50
good for him. and for the person who said this thread is full of retarded shit, try to learn how to not see the world in black and white
NaittsirK - 08.07.2008 at 02:10
Written by Stalker on 07.07.2008 at 20:48

LOL how he can have one year son, if he was in prison 1 year ago?

I find that confusing too...And the more I try to put it into logic the more awful it gets!
Pulvercity - 08.07.2008 at 03:34
Written by Murder on 08.07.2008 at 00:16

Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.

Surprise for me, too.
But face it people, he's not going to be released now, or any time in the near future...at all.
People really ought to just learn to accept it. As much as I do admire Burzum, it's not going to happen. Though, I may be wrong. But the best he's going to get are these supposed day passes.
WAR - 08.07.2008 at 04:22
Free Vikernes
4look4rd - 08.07.2008 at 05:07
I felt sorry for him when I read this... But then I remembered I was reading something regarding Varg... This guy just surprises me everyday
Derelict Earth - 08.07.2008 at 13:19
Look at how old he seems on the last photos ! He makes me think of an old fisherman.
Warman - 08.07.2008 at 13:49
I'd date his daughter!
Bas - 08.07.2008 at 16:28
Written by NaittsirK on 08.07.2008 at 02:10

Written by Stalker on 07.07.2008 at 20:48

LOL how he can have one year son, if he was in prison 1 year ago?

perhaps his wife visits him in prison from to time?
and i doubt i'll have to explain the baby making part if you got the visiting part
NeoSe7en - 09.07.2008 at 01:13
Well if they're going to let him have these day passes, they might as well just let him go.
ozzysong - 09.07.2008 at 01:32
Written by dancingdecember on 07.07.2008 at 21:18

Written by ozzysong on 07.07.2008 at 12:36

Well, you don't kill people, you stay with your family, is that simple...

seconded.

Thanks, at least someone thinks straight. Being a metal star or something like that don't allow people to kill each other.

And the fact that all the people here is saying "Oh poor guy let him stay out of prison with his family" is just stupid...
dancingdecember - 09.07.2008 at 01:34
Written by insanity.peppers on 08.07.2008 at 01:50

giving away important life lessons for free via internet eh? i assume you are a very gifted person as you can understand people's lifes through their posts,hmm... try not to bother
insanity.peppers - 09.07.2008 at 07:09
Written by dancingdecember on 09.07.2008 at 01:34

Written by insanity.peppers on 08.07.2008 at 01:50

I'm kinda puzzled at how all I said was "don't take things so black and white" and for some reason you came out with all that over-blown sarcastic nonsense. Amazing how easily offended people are on the net.
Conservationist - 10.07.2008 at 22:54
The only reason he's still in prison is that he continues writing neo-Nazi and pagan documents, and that burzum.org is fronted by a known Russian neo-Nazi group.

That's why Norway is refusing to release him.

He's trying to change that perception, but when your website is hosted by neo-Nazis, um, good luck...
kayla - 11.07.2008 at 09:29
If they're allowing him "day passes" just fucking release him already! Theirs no point in keeping him locked up in longer. Let the poor guy be with his family I doubt hes going to go out and burn anymore churches ha ha. Free Varg!
Bad English - 25.07.2008 at 21:56
Written by Nyxgrinder on 07.07.2008 at 18:58

What would happen if a Eouron-fan go to kill him????
Would that make them even?
So...was it a perfect crime?
People's life have a price? (21 years)
Is he ready for society? He's always being.....
Society is fuckt....

this ist total non sence post man extreme neo nazie, in that case I doubt what is neo nazie and is he ready,,,what a stipid quasten it was because in tha case go ask it about non famose person not him
Unholia666 - 21.08.2008 at 03:09
Anyway,I knew that Varg had 1 daughter only:)It's awesome that he has 1 more son and so little...And he is waiting one more kid...That's really good...It'll be hard for his youngest children when they will discover what their dad did...Poor kids but lucky becaue they are Varg's...
WolvenAncestry - 25.08.2008 at 02:58
Its not very widely publicized that he had kids apparently.
I for one am looking forward to hearing more music from Varg.
I am not a fan of all of his music, but some of it is great and it will be interesting to see what direction he takes.
Mandrake Scream - 20.10.2008 at 07:32
He really seems to be in a positive mood. The last time I read something about it (a couple of years ago or so) he said that he would never make any music or anything anymore, he didn´t mention his family neither... If he makes a new Burzum album it would be just superb...

News Varg Vikernes - French Trial Postponed 7.5 17.10.2013 by Mad Arab666
News Burzum - Varg Vikernes Released From Custody 7.5 19.07.2013 by Himedal
News Burzum - Varg Vikernes Releases Playthrough Videos 7.5 25.08.2014 by Boxcar Willy
News Varg Vikernes - A Free Man 7.5 23.05.2009 by Uirapuru
News Varg Vikernes - Found Guilty In French Trial 7.5 08.07.2014 by ManiacBlasphemer