Finnish metallers Battlelore have issued the following update:

"Battlelore's fifth full length album, titled "The Last Alliance" is finally finished and ready to be presented to the public! The album consists of big, epic and atmospheric songs full of feeling and raging battles, taking you to an unforgettable journey through Middle-earth! As before, there will be a jewel case CD and a digipack with something extra. This time the digipack will include a DVD featuring the energetic live show at Metal Female Voices Festival in Wieze, Belgium 2007."
"The Last Alliance" was recorded at Sound Supreme Studios in Hämeenlinna, Finland, with the ingenious producer Janne Saksa, and mixed and mastered by the legendary Dan Swanö at Unisound Studios, Sweden.

"The Last Alliance" [cover] tracklisting:

03. Into The New World
04. Buccaneer's Inn
05. We Are The Legions
06. House Of Heroes
07. Beneath The Waves
08. Sons Of Riddermark

The release dates for the album are:
September 24th 2008: Finland.
September 26th 2008: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Benelux, Italy, France.
September 29th 2008: the rest of Europe.
October 7th 2008: USA/Canada.

Source: battlelore.net
Band profile: Battlelore

Posted: 08.07.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

annodomini - 08.07.2008 at 16:45
I hope it will sound like Third Age Of The Sun, which was incredible album. I expected more from the cover.
Dark Blood - 08.07.2008 at 20:26
I like both Third Age and Evernight, so anything between is great for me. I'm looking forward to this one. The cover's also very nice!
Memento Mori - 08.07.2008 at 22:16
DVD!!!! realy wondering
Varegan - 09.07.2008 at 02:53
@Memento Mori: DVDs are always wonderful for you
who is that Iron crowned dude on the cover art ? Sauron?
Slyfang - 09.07.2008 at 03:30
"taking you to an unforgettable journey through Middle-earth!"

..again?
Promonex - 15.07.2008 at 01:11
Evernight was one of the worst albums I've heard in the past few years. I've actually given up on this band, but that's what I also did when seeing them live and yet they surprised me. I hope they'll do it again and come up with something similar to their first two albums.

News Aeon - New Album Details 5.5 19.07.2007 by Syk
News Wolves In The Throne Room - More Details About New Album 5.5 31.01.2014 by Mr. Doctor
News Devildriver - New Album Details 5.5 25.10.2010 by
News Wormed - New Album Details And Song Online 5.5 09.01.2013 by J. N.
News Soulfly - New Album Details Revealed 5.5 23.03.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD