"Es Wird Schlimmer" and "Der Weg", the two new videos from German metallers Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, can be respectively viewed here and here.

The songs come off the band's new album, entitled "Licht", which is scheduled for release on August 29 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter

Posted: 13.08.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

brapp32 - 13.08.2008 at 23:30
the guy in the middle looks like the lead singer of disturbed, and the guy next to him looks like freddy mercury.
GraMortis - 13.08.2008 at 23:44
Written by brapp32 on 13.08.2008 at 23:30

So fuckin' what? You really couldn't come up with anything better? Most stupid comment I've ever seen.

But the videos are great. First time I've ever listened to them, have to gain more knowledge of them.
Spyroid - 13.08.2008 at 23:51
Written by GraMortis on 13.08.2008 at 23:44

Written by brapp32 on 13.08.2008 at 23:30

He actually DOES look like Freddy Mercury, really much I recommend you their two latest - Samurai and Riders on the Storm - my personal favourites. I'd totally forgot that they're releasing a new album, I have to get it! Gonna check out the videos now.
brapp32 - 14.08.2008 at 00:32
Just an observation, no reason to get your panties in a bunch. I didn't knock the music. You need to calm the fuck down. We aren't allowed to make a comparision to who someone looks like. What makes that the stupidiest comment ever??? I can't wait to here this.
GraMortis - 14.08.2008 at 12:33
Written by brapp32 on 14.08.2008 at 00:32

Because you didn't say nothing about the MUSIC. Would it have been a side comment, then why not, but the comparison was the WHOLE comment.
brapp32 - 14.08.2008 at 14:17
If I could listen to the music I would have made a comment about it. My phone doesn't allow me to check out certain things and they don't have anything on you tube. I just thought it was that they looked like those guys. It was a joke, you really need to lighten up.
Spyroid - 14.08.2008 at 20:16
I don't really like their new "heavy riffs" (the ones they always use), they're quite similar to the old ones but in theese songs their not that good IMO. It might have to do with the new guitarist?
"Der Weg" isn't really DAR standard, quite a lame song. But "Es Wird Schlimmer" is great and the chorous is really catchy! And both videos are cool, even if "Der Weg" might seem a bit meaningless.
Can't wait for the album!!
White Winter Sun - 22.08.2008 at 14:08
A third clip, entitled "Nach Der Ebbe", (taken of the upcoming album "Licht") was posted online and can be viewed at this location. Enjoy.

News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Two New Songs Online 12 04.06.2008 by Baz Anderson
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - New Video Online 10 27.04.2014 by SleepFan
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - New Album On The Way 9 07.04.2008 by Fane
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Album Teaser Online 9 01.02.2011 by Peyo Sinister
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Full New Album Streaming 9 27.08.2008 by Spyroid