According to a posting on Evile's website, October 13th will see the release of "Enter the Grave" the Redux edition. Included will be bonus tracks only previously available on the Japanese release, a bonus DVD (including 2+ Hours of footage of making the album, rehearsing the album and behind the scenes tour footage), an "Enter The Grave" woven patch and an Evile guitar pick (3 alternate designs).

Source: evile.co.uk
Band profile: Evile

Posted: 03.09.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

DrunkenFuck - 03.09.2008 at 17:09
Sweet! Definately getting it!
Marcel Hubregtse - 03.09.2008 at 17:19
That's bloody quick for a re-issue. The album is little over a year old and still readily available.
If they were smart they would re-release their 2004 All Hallows Eve ep since that one is sold out.
kaoskrew - 03.09.2008 at 17:55
Wow that's a bit soon. Perhaps they are just trying to keep themselves in the limelight! They don't do small fry anymore!
Marcel Hubregtse - 03.09.2008 at 18:01
Written by kaoskrew on 03.09.2008 at 17:55

Mmmm, I know I am old... but what is "small fry"?
Pétur - 03.09.2008 at 18:20
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 03.09.2008 at 18:01

Written by kaoskrew on 03.09.2008 at 17:55

Mmmm, I know I am old... but what is "small fry"?

I think it is a typical British word for something like a small time rookie.
kaoskrew - 03.09.2008 at 19:04
Woops sorry for slang. I mean now they are signed the won't do any small shows anymore. We tried to book them for an alldayer but they were rather too busy...shame of it!
Marcel Hubregtse - 03.09.2008 at 19:24
Written by kaoskrew on 03.09.2008 at 19:04

Strange, cause although they were supporting Exodus last April, they played venues of 500 capactiy here. And also when they come over with Satyricon it is also a venue that holds 500. And I don't really call that big shows.
I doubt that it is the band themselves that refuse to do small shows but their management and label (Earache)
DoomGuard - 03.09.2008 at 23:26
amazing, these guys rule
SETHULHU - 04.09.2008 at 08:33
i love their debut album, but like many feel, the re-issue of older material wouldve been much better. the album sounds great as it is, no need to add anything to it.
Collin - 04.09.2008 at 14:25
Nice, I still haven't bought the album so I guess I'll wait until October to get this edition!
Bad English - 04.09.2008 at 22:49
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 03.09.2008 at 17:19

Probobly you already have it, but do you buy such re-realised albums and do you buy such albums from some 80's thrash bands what you own from 80's
thewall30 - 21.01.2010 at 17:23
Already got this debut, might get it again I enjoyed so much just for the extra stuff...

News Evile - Recording Debut Album 7.5 20.03.2007 by CyGuy6587
News Infinitum Obscure - To Re-issue Debut Album 5.5 07.11.2012 by Daggon
News Decapitated - To Reissue Debut Album With Bonus DVD 5.5 05.09.2007 by Unconsecrated
News Morbid Saint - Debut Album Reissue On The Way 5.5 06.06.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Behexen - To Reissue Debut Album 5.5 31.03.2013 by Vityaz