Swedish metaller Zonaria have uploaded a new track, entitled "Contra Mundum", on their MySpace page. The song comes off the band's second full-length album "The Cancer Empire", to be released later this month. All info about the album here.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Zonaria

Posted: 09.10.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

albatros - 09.10.2008 at 18:14
Hmm, I love the beginning of the new song. Overall not bad. I think I won't be able to resist buying this album, although I feel it will be a lot harder for me to access than their first one.
b0000mst1ck - 09.10.2008 at 23:15
sounds like this album might have the chance at being better than their debut. i like "praise the eradication" more, considering it doesn't lose it's drive like this one does. hopefully this song isn't a model of the entire album.
Valaskjalf - 10.10.2008 at 12:30
Meh got the album a few weeks ago and quite disappointing....doesnt sound like Hypocrisy anymore, but their new sound seems to be their downfall for me - very generic and unlike first album there very few stand-out tracks. It seems they substituted the Hypocrisy sound for Mors Principium Est without the dancy bits.

Not very happy with the direction they went in...gets pretty mundane quickly and I find myself going back to the debut more even though this hasnt even been released yet!

Maybe its just me, hopefully you guys hear more things you like...
Sunioj - 10.10.2008 at 16:25
Written by Valaskjalf on 10.10.2008 at 12:30

Maybe its just me, hopefully you guys hear more things you like...

I agree, I heard the leaked version of the new album and its very dull.

News Misery Index - Another New Song Online 7 04.09.2008 by -Soulreaper-
News Anaal Nathrakh - Another New Song Online 7 23.03.2011 by J. N.
News Vader - Another New Song Online 7 06.08.2011 by Kamil