Finnish Black metal outfit Ajattara have provided the following (as usual) short update on the band's MySpace:

"Ajattara has started to record sixth album in D-Studio Finland. Please contact your local Satanic Cult or community for more information."

The new album is expected to be released in early 2009 through Spinefarm Records.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Ajattara

Posted: 22.10.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Stigmatized - 22.10.2008 at 20:38
They don't challenge themselves much, so I don't expect anything mindblowing.
enumaelis - 22.10.2008 at 20:59
2 first albums were ok (Itse!!!), but everyone later... was going to worst and worst.. I dont expect too much either with new stuff from them:(
Thryce - 22.10.2008 at 21:25
Written by Stigmatized on 22.10.2008 at 20:38

They don't challenge themselves much, so I don't expect anything mindblowing.

Actually I found their last album "Kalmanto" to be quite different and even "progressive" (Ajattara-wise speaking that is) and frankly also absolutely disappointing. They challenged themselves a bit too much for my taste on that one.
-DC-002- - 22.10.2008 at 23:49
I like Ajettara, but I really don't expect anything different. Its gonna be interesting to see who the new vocalist will be because I think Pasi was fired or something
Black Conundrum - 23.10.2008 at 00:37
That update was short.
gid - 23.10.2008 at 19:32
Pasi hasn't been fired, at least not that I've heard. And anyway, I doubt there'd be an Ajattara without him.

News In Virtue - Recording New Album 5.5 25.02.2010 by JÄY
News Corrosion Of Conformity - Recording New Album, Studio Clip 5.5 16.01.2014 by Butters49
News Adorned Brood - Finish Recording New Album, Reveal Details 5.5 17.09.2012 by
News Trollfest - Begin Recording New Album 5.5 06.11.2011 by Troy Killjoy