Green Christmas Festival is looking for helping hands:

If you

• are at least 16 years old
  • think that rock music is the best
  • can deal with unexpected
  • are a team player
  • understand and speak English (and of course Estonian)
  • are not afraid of dirty work
  • don't whine over small things

then you are awaited to join Green Christmas voluntary force who will find themselves occupied on the festival grounds - counters, coatroom, cleaning up, etc.

If you want to join, fill up the application before November 24th.

Source: Press Newsletter
Event: Green Christmas

Posted: 16.11.2008 by Ivor

Comments

Black Conundrum - 17.11.2008 at 00:12
I wish I could volunteer for that. I also wish that I knew Estonian. That would be nice to volunteer for that festival.
Black Conundrum - 17.11.2008 at 00:13
I also live in America, so it's a distance away. I so can't wait to go to other nations.
Introspekrieg - 17.11.2008 at 00:13
Do you have to not be scared of people and their germs?
-DC-002- - 17.11.2008 at 00:45
With rules like "Is a TEAM player", "Can deal with the UNEXPECTED", "are not afraid of DIRTY work", and DON"T WHINE over SMALL THINGS".... come one, there obviously gonna rape whoever shows up. I've seen through there scam.... they can't trick me
Daggon - 17.11.2008 at 02:05
Written by -DC-002- on 17.11.2008 at 00:45

Totally right man, I thought the same.
Bad English - 17.11.2008 at 10:20
Can I joun to sound sinteresting, and I speek english good
Doc Godin - 17.11.2008 at 11:49
Written by Bad English on 17.11.2008 at 10:20

Can I joun to sound sinteresting, and I speek english good

You speak english well . But damn, that sounds like the dream temporary job for a young estonian metalhead. I would kill to help out at festivals.
Elio - 17.11.2008 at 18:31
Yeah, would be interesting. K7, you should go, you are not required to know how to WRITE in good English!
Tod_Engel - 17.11.2008 at 21:17
Written by Doc Godin on 17.11.2008 at 11:49

Depends of what kind of job you'd be given. Most of volunteers at Green Christmas clean thrash or are in wardrobes. Only some of them are on stage or meeting with the band, which would be more of a dream come true?

Events EST, Tallinn - Green Christmas Festival 4.5 19.07.2008 by Eight
News Green Christmas - Four New Names Revealed 4.5 01.11.2006 by Eight
News Forces Of Metal 2012 - Festival Cancelled 3 17.04.2012 by BitterCOld
Events EST, Rakvere - Green Christmas 3 24.09.2007 by Tod_Engel
Articles Green Christmas 2008 - Rakvere, Estonia, 12-13.12.2008 3 22.12.2008 by destroyah