In October, Overkill announced the following 2009 Immortalis Tour dates:

February 28 - ESP Madrid @ Sala Live
March 01 - ESP Alicante @ Nave 8
March 03 - SWI Pratteln @ Z7
March 04 - ITA Milano @ Rolling Stone
March 05 - GER Augsburg @ Spectrum
March 06 - CZ Zlin @ Metalmania Festival

Normally, Metal Church were confirmed to co-headline this tour, but the band was forced to take a hiatus from touring activities for six months after guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof got injured. Now, Exodus stepped in to replace them.

Other bands to appear on this tour are Gama Bomb and Torture Squad.

Source: exodusattack.com
Band profile: Overkill
Event: Hellfire Festival

Posted: 20.11.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Baz Anderson - 20.11.2008 at 17:56
Shame the only English show is all the way down in London, but we'll see if I can get down there.
SlaytallicA - 20.11.2008 at 18:02
Written by Baz Anderson on 20.11.2008 at 17:56

Still, you have more luck then I, no Portugal show for me!
Thryce - 20.11.2008 at 18:06
Solid tour package right here. But a Belgian date is unfortunately missing.
Marcel Hubregtse - 20.11.2008 at 18:15
Written by Thryce on 20.11.2008 at 18:06

Solid tour package right here. But a Belgian date is unfortunately missing.

But the Dutch date in Uden is nearer to you than either of the two Dutch dates are to me, I think.
Murder - 21.11.2008 at 00:49
Fuck!! this fucking awesome gigs doesn't come to Mexico
neshter - 21.11.2008 at 04:09
Couple of years ago overkill came Ankara/Turkey for a concert.
they were really very cool.

I have attended metallica, megadeth and slayer concerts before, but overkill was so different.
Good interaction with the crowd and huge performance.
DrunkenFuck - 24.11.2008 at 11:35
Might have to make the trip to Hamburg, since there's no dates in Denmark. Torture Squad is fucking killer! And I've always wanted to see Gama Bomb and Overkill. I have already seen Exodus twice this year, so I'll probably just be in the bar when they play ^^
Njord - 29.11.2008 at 22:21
Almost 30 years of Overkill... nice achievement
Lucas - 29.11.2008 at 22:52
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.11.2008 at 18:15

Written by Thryce on 20.11.2008 at 18:06

Solid tour package right here. But a Belgian date is unfortunately missing.

Uden?! What the f___, that's like 15 km from where I live. Really close! I might be going there, just cause it's so close haha. Marcel, you know Gama bomb, right? What are they like?
Thryce - 29.11.2008 at 23:17
Written by Lucas on 29.11.2008 at 22:52

Thrash! Thrash! Thrash!

Uden means more or less a 2 hour drive for me. Maybe I'll go, it's kind of worth it. Would be smashing to see you again too.
Lucas - 29.11.2008 at 23:42
Written by Thryce on 29.11.2008 at 23:17

Written by Lucas on 29.11.2008 at 22:52

Thrash! Thrash! Thrash!

Let me check on my schoolschedule soon and let's do this! I'll have to check with my parents, but maybe you crash here for the night as well. (or imagine you coming by train and my dad bringin us nd picking us up again? beeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr)
Thryce - 30.11.2008 at 00:05
Written by Lucas on 29.11.2008 at 23:42

Well, that's of course very friendly of you, and I know you imagine me already sleeping close to you once more like on Hellfest, but I doubt I'll be going alone to this one. But we'll just see how this turns out. In any case I'm stoked!!
Metal Meltdown - 04.12.2009 at 00:51
Fuck they should combine the usa / euro tour. Overkill, Exodus, Gamabomb, God Dethroned, and Warbringer. you might as well end time after that

News Overkill - European Killfest Tour 2011 With Destruction, Heathen 10.5 04.09.2010 by Murder
News Overkill - Announce Killfest European Tour Dates 9 27.06.2012 by Olli
News Overkill - US Killfest Tour With Vader, God Dethroned, Warbringer, Evile 9 01.12.2009 by dismaleuphony
News Overkill - The Electric Age Tour To Replace Killfest 2 7.5 16.02.2012 by Rulatore
News Vomitory - European Tour With Incantation Cancelled 5.5 14.08.2008 by LeChron James