Falchion, the Folk-ish melodeath band featuring Korpiklaani and Crystalic members, have posted the following short update on their website:

"For Miikka Tulimäki has left Falchion due to personal reasons the new second guitar player of Falchion from now on is Toni Tieaho, also involved in the band called Crystalic."

Source: falchionband.com
Band profile: Falchion

Posted: 14.12.2008 by Janne

Comments

Bararey - 14.12.2008 at 18:05
Interesting, I guess I have seen his last performance with the band about a week.
Black Conundrum - 15.12.2008 at 01:30
There is a member of Korpiklaani in this band, huh? Sweet. I should check this band out. I love Korpiklaani.
Thryce - 15.12.2008 at 18:52
Written by Black Conundrum on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

Actually there are two Korpiklaani members: the 'klaani accordeon player founded the band (before he joined 'klaani) and the 'klaani drummer joined a few years later.

But before you check the band out you should know Falchion sound nowhere near Korpiklaani! Falchion play melodic death metal with a few peculiar folk-ish twists, but that's it. There is no plain link with Korpiklaani in the music.
Black Conundrum - 16.12.2008 at 00:16
Written by Thryce on 15.12.2008 at 18:52

Written by Black Conundrum on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

Two! That's cool. When I was at first going to their Encyclopaedia Metallum page, I didn't see the other guy in the band. Now I do. Also, thanks for the advice about them not sounding like Korpiklaani. I am looking forward to checking out Falchion.

News Therion - Line-Up Changes 4 19.03.2011 by Shadowcross
News Melechesh - Announce Line-Up Changes 4 14.08.2013 by Machiavelli
News Whitesnake - Line-Up Changes 4 26.06.2010 by The Shape 1973
News Amberian Dawn - Guitarist To Sit Out Tour, More Tour Line-Up Changes 4 29.09.2011 by Elodie Artour
News Mourning Beloveth - Line-Up Changes 4 04.01.2010 by the stranger