Sepultura will start the A-LEX World Tour next month and they built a sitefor fans to follow the guys on the road, The band will be posting exclusive videos, photos, twitter and blogging from the road. And the setlist will be available for voting for every single gig of the tour. And while the tour doesn't start you can listen to the entire album here.

A-Lex will be released via SPV Records on the following dates:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil: January 23
UK, Scandinavia, rest of Europe: January 26
USA, Canada: January 27

Source: sepultura.uol.com.br
Band profile: Sepultura

Posted: 17.01.2009 by S.K.Ø.M

Comments

Opethian - 19.01.2009 at 07:47
Wtf still listens to this band? omg hahaha
SlaytallicA - 19.01.2009 at 14:43
Indeed, stop using Sepultura's name! It's a shame for this once great band...
Akke920 - 19.01.2009 at 17:06
Oh my god... i listened to a few songs and all i can say, this sounds terrible! If they want to make music.. Then change the bandname FFS!
Mr.Wilson - 19.01.2009 at 19:55
Sepultura Just Died after Roots!
Hamird - 19.01.2009 at 20:09
Well, that's another disgusting album.. And it's getting worse album by album.. I think until Nation, they were acceptable but after that they're just disaster.
I really think that, they must keep their career in Reagge music..
Array - 19.01.2009 at 21:27
Dante was OK, but this really sucks. Arise
DrunkenFuck - 19.01.2009 at 21:32
"Nonconformity in my inner self, only I guide my inner self!!"

Fuck that shit. We want the real deal.
Thrash del Sur - 20.01.2009 at 00:27
Written by Hamird on 19.01.2009 at 20:09

I really think that, they must keep their career in Reagge music..

Well... I'm agree with you until Nation was good but then...
Hamird - 20.01.2009 at 00:42
Written by Thrash del Sur on 20.01.2009 at 00:27

Written by Hamird on 19.01.2009 at 20:09

I really think that, they must keep their career in Reagge music..

Well... I'm agree with you until Nation was good but then...

Dude, I didn't say that Against and Nation were good, I said they were just acceptable..
Sepultura good works are Schiphrenia, Chaos A.D, Roots, Beneath The Remains..
And Arise was a piece of art..
Collin - 20.01.2009 at 13:16
Ok, since everyone and their brother seem to be whining about the fact that Sepultura still release albums while the Cavaleras aren't there anymore (OMG how dare they release music that is much better than Roots, OMG, they should rehash what they did in the 80's and beginning 90's), I guess I'll be the one who balances that

I actually enjoy very much this new album. My first impression is that it's not as good as Dante XXI (my third favourite Sep album after Beneath The Remains and Arise), but it's still way better than anything they've release since 1993. It's a very good thrashy album with nice songwriting and cool vocals (because Derrick Greene is a far more competent singer than Max has ever been IMO), and more importantly, Sepultura is a band that moves and evolves. Of course some people won't like their new music genre and that's ok (for those who hate it just because there's no Max Cavalera on the album - just fucking get over it, it's been 11 years, Derrick Greene has been in the band for almost as long as Max Cavalera), but at least they don't stagnate. Stagnating is boring in my book. I highly respect this band for trying different things instead of living in the past.
zak_o_zanbil - 20.01.2009 at 16:43
Just Cavalera Conspiracy
Thrash del Sur - 20.01.2009 at 16:50
Written by Hamird on 20.01.2009 at 00:42

Written by Thrash del Sur on 20.01.2009 at 00:27

Written by Hamird on 19.01.2009 at 20:09

I really think that, they must keep their career in Reagge music..

Well... I'm agree with you until Nation was good but then...

Sepultura good works are Schiphrenia, Chaos A.D, Roots, Beneath The Remains..
And Arise was a piece of art..

Ok Mr Perfect semantics hehe to you these 2 were acceptable. Happy now?? hahaha
Hamird - 20.01.2009 at 19:06
Written by Collin on 20.01.2009 at 13:16

I'm not Green-hater or Cavalera-lover.. But I think Cavalera has better vocals more than Green.. At least I think his voice fits with Sepultura music. And of course he wasn't only vocalist, unlike Green he was involved in all parts of composing and song-writing and lyrics and ect.. And in my opinion Sepultura in those era (with those lyrics and songs) was much more better. I like their 1987-1993.
Murder - 21.01.2009 at 03:33
Written by Mr.Wilson on 19.01.2009 at 19:55

Sepultura Just Died after Roots!

Tod_Engel - 21.01.2009 at 18:26
It looks like there are only about 1/10 of commentators who like newer Sepultura albums. I have to agree with Collin about many things he said.
Although I can enjoy A-lex or Dante XXI, old Sepultura will remain unreachable. But does un-Cavalera Sepultura mean that it kills it's legacy? Umm, no. Bands evolve, face it!
..ExoTeaR.. - 22.01.2009 at 11:04
Eh! i'll still buy a ticket if they come to Australia regardless of the shitness of new material.
Mr. Doctor - 23.02.2009 at 22:37
I can't believe the first posts.
Just a bunch of kids who cry a lot because mommy cavalera left.

I don't see why there are so many people that don't see the greatness of their more groove and hard-core actitude. The concept is as brilliant as Dante XXI
Uirapuru - 31.03.2009 at 11:52
Just another album to be forgotten... of course its not horrible, as it was said, the concept works... but its like ''so what?''

There isn't even one single song to be remembered.. its all the same.. and that shitty's interludes tracks become annoying pretty fast..
And now that Max Cavalera also abandoned his leftovers of creativity with the also dispensable project ''Cavalera conspiracy'', the brazillian metal can consider itself injured

News Sepultura - New Album Streaming Online 9 26.10.2013 by Angelic Storm
News Stormlord - Full New Album Streaming Online 7.5 18.09.2013 by Opethian
News The Great Old Ones - Full New Album Streaming Online 7 02.04.2014 by psykometal
News Archspire - Full New Album Streaming Online 7 18.04.2014 by SublimeDragon
News Control Denied - Full Re-Issue Album Streaming Online 7 25.11.2010 by Daggon