Irish rockers The Answer premiered exclusively through Spin.com, an MP3 for the song "Demon Eyes", the opening cut from their forthcoming second full-length album, 'Everyday Demons'.

The track is available for downloading, posting, and sharing at the following location: http://spin.com/articles/exclusive-song-answer

THE ANSWER, four lads hailing from Downpatrick in Northern Ireland have been busy fulfilling their duties as the opening act for the North American leg of AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour. The band finishes the American Leg of Black Ice in Nashville, TN on January 31st and head to New York to play The Mercury Lounge on Tuesday, February 3rd. This will be THE ANSWER's only club gig in America prior to departing for the European leg of the AC/DC World Tour.

THE ANSWER recently released Never Too Late, a four-song EP giving fans a small taste of what's to come on their US debut 'Everyday Demons', due out March 31st on THE END RECORDS in USA and March 2 on ALBERT RECORDS in Europe. The new album was recorded in summer '08 in Los Angeles with John Travis producing.

THE ANSWER was recently named one of Billboard Magazine's 15 Artists to Watch in 2009. The band appeared on "The Late Show with David Letterman" and in December was featured in Rolling Stone's "Hot Issue" where the magazine proclaimed them "Rock Gods in Training."

THE ANSWER is:

Cormac Neeson (vocals)
Paul Mahon (guitar)
Michael Waters (bass)
James Heatley (drums)

THE ANSWER on the web:

www.theanswer.ie
www.myspace.com/theanswerrock

Source: redmusic.com
Band profile: The Answer

Posted: 24.01.2009 by Jeff

Comments

Jeff - 24.01.2009 at 20:38
Yeah the new song rocks!!! I like this band they deserve to open for AC/DC!!!

If you like great 70's Hard Rock and don't know them yet, please listen to the song and have a look at their first release, it just kicks ass!

Doc Godin - 25.01.2009 at 00:44
@Jeff
Yeah I've been checking them out lately, pretty decent stuff. I'm not really into the whole classic rock revival type thing, but they do have some really good songs.

I thought they already released their first album? I remember hearing 'Under The Sky' quite some time ago...
Syk - 25.01.2009 at 10:35
Written by Doc Godin on 25.01.2009 at 00:44
Yeah, as it says on the dl link, "their upcoming sophomore album." 'Rise' came out in 2006
Doc Godin - 25.01.2009 at 10:38
Written by Syk on 25.01.2009 at 10:35

Written by Doc Godin on 25.01.2009 at 00:44

*Facepalm* I R Smart.
Introspekrieg - 25.01.2009 at 18:23
This band was a great opener, too bad AC/DC had to overshadow them with their amazing performance and stage show. How do you compete with a giant inflatable Rosie?

Reviews The Answer - Everyday Demons 7.5 27.03.2009 by Eddie
Albums The Answer - Everyday Demons 7.5 06.01.2012 by Milena
Lists If The World Was Ending, I Would Find Time To Listen To These Albums First 4.5 09.03.2012 by SceneryOfLoss
News The Rotted - First New Song Online 4 29.05.2008 by Baz Anderson