American avantgarde black metallers Nachtmystium team up with experimental vocalist Jarboe (ex-Swans) for the "The Mahakali Assassins Tour", in support of their latest albums "Assassins - Black Meddle Part I" and "Mahakali" respectively. The itinerary of this tour, featuring 17 dates in 12 European countries with more to be announced, reads as follows:

22.05.09 - BEL, Antwerp, Hof Ter Lo
23.05.09 - FRA, Paris, Festival TBA
24.05.09 - NED, Tilburg, Little Devil (+ Bunkur)
25.05.09 - GER, Frankfurt, Batschkapp (+ Secrets Of The Moon)
26.05.09 - GER, Essen, Turock (+ Secrets Of The Moon)
27.05.09 - GER, Berlin, Kato (+ Secrets Of The Moon)
28.05.09 - GER, Hamburg, Markthalle (+ Secrets Of The Moon)
30.05.09 - NOR, Oslo, Betong

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Event: The Mahakali Assassins Tour

Posted: 10.03.2009 by Promonex

Comments

Xnoybis - 10.03.2009 at 03:21
Sounds like an odd, but definitely interesting, pair.
Deadsoulman - 10.03.2009 at 10:57
I was going to whine about Paris not being the only city in fucking France but then I realized that I'll see them at Hellfest, so it's ok this time. But still, Paris is not the only big city in France ffs.
Darkside Momo - 10.03.2009 at 13:06
Written by Xnoybis on 10.03.2009 at 03:21

Sounds like an odd, but definitely interesting, pair.

Speaking of an odd pairing, they toured the UK last year with Ghengis Tron...
Written by Deadsoulman on 10.03.2009 at 10:57

Come on, you know it is...
TheBigRossowski - 10.03.2009 at 18:07
I wish Secrets of the Moon would play after Nachtmystium, but I guess it's not a big deal. Jarboe needs sometime to grow on me... that might not ever happen though. Only some songs are interesting from her. At least from the latest release. I expected a bit more with the song featuring Attila, but he just repeats himself... basically the whole time.

News Moonsorrow - Team Up With Swallow The Sun For European Tour 8.5 23.01.2007 by Katatronik
News Chimaira - To Team With Unearth For European Tour 8.5 22.05.2009 by Paradox0
News Ensiferum - Team Up With Týr, Eluveitie And Others For European And No 7 16.11.2007 by Bad English
News Grave, Dismember, Entombed, Unleashed - Team Up For European Tour 7 21.06.2006 by
News Moonspell, Napalm Death, Behemoth - Team Up For European Tour 7 24.10.2006 by X-FrEaK