Agoraphobic Nosebleed's brand new full-length album "Agorapocalypse" is currently streaming in its entirety at this location.

"Agorapocalypse" will see its North American release today, April 14th, followed by an international release on Monday, April 20th (May 4th in the UK). "Agorapocalypse" will be issued on CD, a limited-edition LP packaged with a 12"x12" full color 28-page booklet, and a mailorder only long-box CD set that includes a full color poster, 4 piece pin set and an embroidered patch.

Agoraphobic Nosebleed members Kat and Richard Johnson will be performing on "Agorapocalypse"'s release date with their respective bands Salome and Drugs Of Faith in Washington, DC with Misery Index and Landmine Marathon. Complete show details can be found here.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Posted: 14.04.2009 by Doom From North

Comments

Black Conundrum - 15.04.2009 at 04:19
I wonder how Kat is doing in the band, since she recently got inaugurated as vocalist in it. I read her commentary on the 5 worst things of being in the band in Revolver magazine. It was funny.
Marcel Hubregtse - 15.04.2009 at 12:54
Written by Black Conundrum on 15.04.2009 at 04:19

Who the hell is Kat? Should we know her of anything? The only Kat I know is The Great Kat and she is crap at both vocals and guitarplaying (playing fast doesn't mean you're good)
Black Conundrum - 16.04.2009 at 06:12
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.04.2009 at 12:54

Written by Black Conundrum on 15.04.2009 at 04:19

Quote:

Agoraphobic Nosebleed members Kat and Richard Johnson...

There's proof that she's part of the band. She's co-vocalist, I think. She goes by Katherine Katz. If one is interested in Agoraphobic Nosebleed, they should probably be interested.

News Carach Angren - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 11.06.2012 by AngelofDeth
News Ihsahn - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 19.06.2012 by Bomzas
News Revocation - Entire New Self-Titled Album Streaming Online 7 31.07.2013 by Traezeus
News Neuraxis - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 08.02.2011 by ₣rost Giant
News In Flames - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 7 26.03.2008 by Born-2rise