Finnish metallers Amoral have made their new album "Show Your Colors" available for streaming in its entirety on their MySpace page (the album will be online for a week, until May 6th, the official release date in Finland).

Also a new video, "Gave Up Easy", has been made available online. The clip contains footage shot in the recording sessions of "Show Your Colors".

"Gave Up Easy" comes off the band's forthcoming album, entitled "Show Your Colors", which will be released on May 6 in Finland via Spinefarm Records. The CD was recorded at Sound Supreme Studios in Hämeenlinna, Finland.

"Show Your Colors" [cover art] tracklisting:

11. Exit

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Amoral

Posted: 29.04.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Evican - 30.04.2009 at 13:28
Awesome. Definitely giving this a listen!
Kurimus - 30.04.2009 at 16:07
But why... Oh why... Why Ari Koivunen....
atrox - 30.04.2009 at 17:32
Where the hell is death metal? Where is growling? The first time I started listening the album, I gave up after a couple of tracks, because I was disappointed they had changed a very nicely growling singer for a female one (yeah, I found out later Ari's not female after all ). I even doubted it's the same band. But well.. Amoral seems to become heavy metal on that release
Black Conundrum - 01.05.2009 at 06:27
I find it ironic that the album's name is Show Your Colors while the album's cover is a black and white picture.
Wantti - 03.05.2009 at 22:56
Bwahahah Ari Koivunen!
I actually met him at bar, His such a brat!
Well, The music was still fine, But singing....I need a drink.
Ancient Ruin - 04.05.2009 at 08:42
Did anyone else just hear Amoral go straight to gay?
Eskhata - 04.05.2009 at 21:11
Why the hell did they pick Ari Koivunen? He's taking the band to the wrong direction.
I will stick to their old albums, this one isn't good at all, not with those vocals anyway.

News Orange Goblin - New Video Online, Entire New Album Streaming Online (UPDATED) 10 07.02.2012 by Syk
News Sevendust - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 20.04.2010 by -DC-002-
News Grave - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 25.08.2012 by Enigma
News Exumer - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 08.04.2012 by Absak
News The Contortionist - Release New Video, New Album Streaming Online 8.5 17.07.2012 by BudDa