Posted on the band's MySpace page:

"Heaven And Hell, the quartet of Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, and Vinny Appice, will bring their wicked world tour to North America for a seIect number of shows this August. The band will start their summer headlining music festivals across Europe before bringing their macabre stage show of metal classics to North America starting on August 7 in Vancouver. Tickets for most shows go on sale the weekend of May 8. There will also be a presale for all shows, except Baltimore, beginning May 6 at 10AM local time. Coheed And Cambria will provide support on all shows except the Seattle date on August 8, which will feature Neurosis in the supporting slot."

Tour dates are as follows:

Aug. 07 - Vancouver, BC - Thunderbird Arena

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Heaven And Hell
Event: Heaven And Hell: N. American Tour

Posted: 08.05.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

deadbraincells - 08.05.2009 at 16:09
Just because they are starting the tour in BC doesn't really make this count as a North American tour - it's a US tour with 1 Canadian date. While it's not exactly the kind of stuff I listen to on a normal basis I think it would kick ass to see this.
The Shape 1973 - 08.05.2009 at 16:39
Written by deadbraincells on 08.05.2009 at 16:09

If you get the chance, GO, it will be worth it, they are even better live than in the studio.
LeChron James - 08.05.2009 at 21:56
Tickets are gonna be like 5 grand apiece. and fuck said ticket prices if coheed and cambria is supporting them.
deadbraincells - 08.05.2009 at 22:47
Written by The Shape 1973 on 08.05.2009 at 16:39

Written by deadbraincells on 08.05.2009 at 16:09

I would be more than happy to see this, but being on the total other site of Canada makes it a bit out of my way!
Doc Godin - 08.05.2009 at 23:53
Hmmm, they're playing in Vancouver on my birthday, do I give myself a birthday present and go see them for a 3rd time?
Bad English - 09.05.2009 at 01:25
L Greek Theatere it means I can enter for free?
Damn once I miss Dio, because of wrong bocked airplain ticket to Lv
Black Conundrum - 09.05.2009 at 03:57
That's cool that they are playing in Denver, since I may be there when they're performing. By the way, the supporting bands are nice.
UpTheIrons666 - 09.05.2009 at 07:41
Um, Im concerned about the lack of philadelphia on that list.
Icedburden - 09.05.2009 at 10:30
Baltimore, thank god
thesabbathfan - 10.05.2009 at 21:37
Cheapest vanc tickets are $50?

bullshit...

News Heaven And Hell - All Summer Dates Cancelled 9 04.05.2010 by Jan
News Iced Earth - UK Tour Dates With Heaven And Hell, Lamb Of God 8.5 28.03.2007 by Baz Anderson
Events USA, Los Angeles, CA - Heaven And Hell: N. American Tour 7.5 25.05.2009 by LeChron James
News Meshuggah - Announce North American Tour Dates With Decapitated And Baroness 7 02.02.2012 by benvolent
News Testament - Announce New North American Tour Dates With Anthrax And Death Angel 7 30.05.2012 by exomorphyx89