"Thank You, Pain", the new video from Canadian metallers The Agonist, has been made available online.

"Thank You, Pain" comes off the band's latest album, entitled "Lullabies For The Dormant Mind", which was released on March this year via Century Media Records.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: The Agonist

Posted: 05.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Sy-Furr - 05.09.2009 at 16:34
Shes hot....
The Shape 1973 - 05.09.2009 at 20:12
There is something about death metal vocals that don't sound right coming from someone who looks like they are from Girls Aloud.
dismaleuphony - 06.09.2009 at 05:24
Great location and use of the motifs of the promotional pictures for the band's album Nothing too exciting in the video, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'd prefer something a little more contraversial in their videos, considering Alissa's intense lyrical ideas and the even more extreme approach on the new album, but hey, nothing wrong with a high quality visual of the band
Jan Destiny - 06.09.2009 at 13:59
Nice song, nice video, pretty girl. What else do you need?
xguitaristgirlx - 08.09.2009 at 07:30
The Agonist is an awesome band, even better live.
Paradox0 - 28.10.2009 at 21:43
This is the video that got me into them. Excellent editing, and great song writing (both lyrically and instrumentally).
Paradox0 - 28.10.2009 at 21:43
Mr. Doctor - 25.11.2009 at 22:29
Canada put some really weird metal, me likes it.

This is strange, one part of me wants to hate this because it sounds like many metalcore bands I've heard... But I can't hate it because this actually sounds good and more original.
Most of the originality comes from the vocalist though and that's a shame, but the performancé of the other members is brilliant as well!

And I just read the lyrics... They are indeed very good.
Hehehe, it's weird, I like more the growls than her normal vocals, what is wrong with me?

Good band, maybe I should check them out.
..ExoTeaR.. - 10.02.2010 at 04:06
This band owns, been smashing this cd in my mates car for a while now didnt think she would look as hot as she sounds *****

News The Agonist - New Video Online 10.5 24.10.2012 by btbamfan20