The glorious career of Oulu-based metallers Sentenced will be released in a coffin-shaped box which will contain 16 cd's and 2 dvd's. It will contain all their studio albums and demos but also lots of material which is only available through this box. All in all the Coffin contains 144 audio tracks and 42 video tracks so there is over 15 hours of Sentenced heaven...or hell!

Coffin will be released on limited and numbered 4000-piece edition worldwide and it will be released on November 13th 2009.

Here is the CD/DVD list:

CD 1. When Death Joins Us (demo)
CD 2. Rotting Ways to Misery (demo)
CD 3. Shadows of the Past
CD 4. Journey to Pohjola (demo)
CD 5. North from Here
CD 6. The Trooper
CD 7. Amok
CD 8. Love & Death
CD 9. Down
CD 10. Frozen
CD 11. Crimson
CD 12. The Cold White Light
CD 13. The Funeral Album
CD 14. Buried Alive I
CD 15. Buried Alive II
CD 16. Dead Leaves (Collection of B-sides and other rarities)
CD 17. Buried Alive I (DVD)
CD 18. Buried Alive II (DVD)

Source: metalfromfinland.com
Band profile: Sentenced

Posted: 17.10.2009 by Methil Odin

Comments

Darkside Momo - 17.10.2009 at 21:26
Whether you like their music or not, one's got to admit that's a pretty impressive package.
Marcel Hubregtse - 17.10.2009 at 21:28
Crap, this is a nice release, especially due to the fact the demos are included, so when they were still death metal.
Depending on the price I might get hold of this one.
AiwiAstwihad - 17.10.2009 at 21:41
Damn! I wish i could buy that. No matter the price, i would've paid...
Valentin B - 17.10.2009 at 22:01
Wow this is pretty epic.
Kasper - 17.10.2009 at 22:02
Shit, I want this one.

But it will undoubtly cost a fortune. :-/
Valentin B - 17.10.2009 at 22:04
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 21:28

Depending on the price I might get hold of this one.

you don't enjoy the later releases?
Marcel Hubregtse - 17.10.2009 at 22:16
Written by Valentin B on 17.10.2009 at 22:04

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 21:28

Depending on the price I might get hold of this one.

you don't enjoy the later releases?

I like them up to and including Crimson btu I don't like the last two albums they released
Stratowarrior - 17.10.2009 at 22:26
I'd love it too but i think i'll never get it cos i don't think here in Colombia it will be able to be send and i checked and it costs 92 euros which in my country is like three times that
elven - 17.10.2009 at 22:33
A must have...
80 euro @ Nuclear Blast...
Metal Maiden - 17.10.2009 at 22:42
Fuuuuuuck....The first 8 CD's are well worth the while, me wants...The double DVD is probably pretty good as well...
Kasper - 17.10.2009 at 22:57
Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo
Marcel Hubregtse - 17.10.2009 at 23:56
Written by Kasper on 17.10.2009 at 22:57

Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo

The company doesn't ship outside of Finland.
Valaskjalf - 18.10.2009 at 01:32
Holy moly batman! this is freekin epic....pity the price is even more epic meh
Marcel Hubregtse - 18.10.2009 at 01:46
Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 01:32

Holy moly batman! this is freekin epic....pity the price is even more epic meh

The price is quite low for you get actually.
Valaskjalf - 18.10.2009 at 01:51
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.10.2009 at 01:46

Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 01:32

Holy moly batman! this is freekin epic....pity the price is even more epic meh

The price is quite low for you get actually.

Yes the price is low if you're European....I have a sneaky suspicion importing it to Africa will make a substantial difference. And being a student and all the fact that each cd within the package is severely reduced, its still a lot of money for me to give out all in one go, as it would be for others too I guess. I suppose when one is your age and close to retirement you have a lot of $$ stacked away for your pension etc haha jk
Metal Maiden - 18.10.2009 at 02:27
Does it matter how much it costs, if they're unable to ship outside Finland...Besides, it'll come up in ebay eventually...And since I'm student too (and in a foreign country at that, lol) and it's not exactly like I have the money ready for give away, I can patiently wait until it does... Though i DO consider buying latest Epica & Hypocrisy album's mailorder editions from NB, haha...
Black Conundrum - 18.10.2009 at 02:35
Wow, that is a lot of material in one package!
Marcel Hubregtse - 18.10.2009 at 02:40
Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 01:51

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.10.2009 at 01:46

Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 01:32

Holy moly batman! this is freekin epic....pity the price is even more epic meh

The price is quite low for you get actually.

Hey young man watch it. I wish I was close to retirement. Just this week the government passed a bill which instead of maing me retire at 65 has stretched it up to 67
But yeah you're right, that sort of money is quite a bit to say the least when you're still a student. But even then ithe price quality ratio is very good.
Valaskjalf - 18.10.2009 at 03:39
Yeah sure is....more incentive to actually stop fucking around on MS and get my shit done so I can graduate end of the year and start working for a change!
Metal Maiden - 18.10.2009 at 03:44
Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 03:39

Haha, wish you luck man... You're already seeing the end of it... and I'm only first year...
Valaskjalf - 18.10.2009 at 04:14
Written by Metal Maiden on 18.10.2009 at 03:44

Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 03:39

Yikes! I wish you even more luck haha Hopefully ur not studying Architecture like me, because the amounts of times Ive had to go without sleep for 3 days straight is ridiculous...so not only am I broke Im severely sleep deprived and cranky most of the time haha
Metal Maiden - 18.10.2009 at 04:32
Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 04:14

Written by Metal Maiden on 18.10.2009 at 03:44

Written by Valaskjalf on 18.10.2009 at 03:39

Haha, no, I'm Computer Science...And if I have to compare with the guys who study architecture here, and and have classes only twice a week, unlike my 5/7 study week, what can I say...I was used with sleepless nights in high school, but sometimes (like now ), when i have projects on so heavily computer related subjects such as management, I tend to get bored to such a preposterous degree, that I feel outside of the time flow, lol... And as the lectors tell us, we started studying here at the exact moment when the stagnation hit, and practically you have to be Satan's cousin in order to find a job...or have luck, hehe...So, yeah, i'm kinda broke too, lolz
Aah, I should stop whining and get back to work I guess...
Kasper - 18.10.2009 at 08:57
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 23:56

Written by Kasper on 17.10.2009 at 22:57

Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo

The company doesn't ship outside of Finland.

Hm. I am confused now, because in the text is says "4000 copies Worldwide".

And online shops have this specific item for preorder - same as Nuclear Blast.

EMP Online

I am guessing that several shops might have brought a shipment to sell? Therefore some onlineshops might be able to send it outside of Finland?

Might only be Recordshopx who can't ship to outside Europe?

But what do I know? I will just wait until they write an email telling me if they can't send it.
Abattoir - 18.10.2009 at 13:53
I would love to own this stuff. For me is definitely worth of buying this collection...hopefully I could het it somewhere
routa - 18.10.2009 at 14:31
Written by Kasper on 18.10.2009 at 08:57

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 23:56

Written by Kasper on 17.10.2009 at 22:57

Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo

The company doesn't ship outside of Finland.

Hm. I am confused now, because in the text is says "4000 copies Worldwide".

And online shops have this specific item for preorder - same as Nuclear Blast.

EMP Online

Might only be Recordshopx who can't ship to outside Europe?

Nuclear Blast is German (Marcel getting old?). As far as I know, Recordshop X ships worldwide.

edit: Oops, this one's an exception, they won't ship it outside Finland.
Marcel Hubregtse - 18.10.2009 at 14:47
Written by Guest on 18.10.2009 at 14:31

Written by Kasper on 18.10.2009 at 08:57

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 23:56

Written by Kasper on 17.10.2009 at 22:57

Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo

The company doesn't ship outside of Finland.

Hm. I am confused now, because in the text is says "4000 copies Worldwide".

And online shops have this specific item for preorder - same as Nuclear Blast.

EMP Online

Might only be Recordshopx who can't ship to outside Europe?

edit: Oops, this one's an exception, they won't ship it outside Finland.

I see you already edited your message. So, who's getting old now?

Will have to get it directly from Nuclear Blast then or preorder it from my local record store
routa - 18.10.2009 at 14:52
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.10.2009 at 14:47

I see you already edited your message. So, who's getting old now?

Hey, I just got my morning coffee (14.45).
GT - 18.10.2009 at 17:08
I've never pulled myself together and bought anything by these guys. Guess this is the right time to do it, since the package you get here is quite impressive and especially considering the price.

Edit: Just placed the order. Like Kasper I'll have to wait and see if they'll deliver in Denmark
Kasper - 18.10.2009 at 18:45
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.10.2009 at 14:47

Written by Guest on 18.10.2009 at 14:31

Written by Kasper on 18.10.2009 at 08:57

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2009 at 23:56

Written by Kasper on 17.10.2009 at 22:57

Wow 80 euros? .. Thats cheap to be honest o.o

Placing an order! Wohoo

The company doesn't ship outside of Finland.

Hm. I am confused now, because in the text is says "4000 copies Worldwide".

And online shops have this specific item for preorder - same as Nuclear Blast.

EMP Online

Might only be Recordshopx who can't ship to outside Europe?

edit: Oops, this one's an exception, they won't ship it outside Finland.

I see you already edited your message. So, who's getting old now?

So just for to be sure, is it possible to get it from Nuclear Blast?
routa - 18.10.2009 at 20:21
Written by Kasper on 18.10.2009 at 18:45

So just for to be sure, is it possible to get it from Nuclear Blast?

I don't see why not, since they don't have any exceptions mentioned in the item description.

Itella (Finnish Post) is expensive, probably why X won't ship item this large abroad.
Kasper - 18.10.2009 at 20:26
Written by Guest on 18.10.2009 at 20:21

Written by Kasper on 18.10.2009 at 18:45

So just for to be sure, is it possible to get it from Nuclear Blast?

Yeah you're right. Would be rather weird if they did not send it to countries like Denmark, when Nuclear are stationed in Germany. ^^
Oggy - 19.10.2009 at 10:43
Wow the great box...
Resurrected Wolf - 19.10.2009 at 14:05
WTF!!!!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!
GT - 27.11.2009 at 19:20
The package just arrived today. I got no. 1607/4000. It's a pretty sweet package.

Albums Sentenced - The Coffin - The Complete Discography [Boxset] 6 04.03.2011 by calebSA
News Queensrÿche - The Warning Album To Be Re-Issued On Limited Edition Vinyl 4 29.12.2011 by Warman
News Lacuna Coil - Unveil Limited Edition Dark Adrenaline Box Set 4 23.01.2012 by Cynic Metalhead
News Ne Obliviscaris - 'Early Years' Limited Edition EP Announced 4 08.07.2014 by chronic-headache
News Mastodon - Limited Edition Cover Art Unveiled 4 30.07.2011 by Orphan Saint