The following snippet of news was posted both on Disillusion's website and Myspace:

"Disillusion live in early 2010!

... to slowly get some stones into rolling (again) ... Disillusion are preparing for a small live tour in the coming spring of 2010. First confirmed show will be at the Winternichtstraum Festival on Feb19/20. More info and dates very soon.
Thank you all very much for your patience, concern and support in the band!
Really looking forward to seeing you all out there!"

Source: disillusion.de
Band profile: Disillusion

Posted: 17.10.2009 by Darkside Momo

Comments

Darkside Momo - 17.10.2009 at 20:54
At last some news. Better late than never I guess.
And now let's just wait for the new album.
tea[m]ster - 19.10.2009 at 11:57
I just discovered this band (thanks to MetalStorm and it's members) and I can't wait for new material!
MeloDeathViking - 02.11.2009 at 18:26
Hopefully when a new album comes out it will be better than Gloria...so disappointing
Ag Fox - 08.12.2009 at 23:08
Written by MeloDeathViking on 02.11.2009 at 18:26

i thought Gloria is pretty cool. Just listened to it a couple of days ago for the first time
MeloDeathViking - 09.12.2009 at 14:17
Written by Ag Fox on 08.12.2009 at 23:08

Written by MeloDeathViking on 02.11.2009 at 18:26

No matter how much I listen to it, I still can't get into it. I think it's just too different from Back to Times of Splendor for my tastes. I know bands change, but the change was just to drastic in my opinion.
Ag Fox - 09.12.2009 at 15:04
Written by MeloDeathViking on 09.12.2009 at 14:17

Written by Ag Fox on 08.12.2009 at 23:08

Written by MeloDeathViking on 02.11.2009 at 18:26

I think I know why you don't like it while I do then. I listened to "Gloria" first while you listened to "Back To Times Of Splendor" before hand. I also read the review for "Gloria" before listening to it, so I was "braced" with something unusual and atypical rather than you expecting something in vein of the previous album
MeloDeathViking - 09.12.2009 at 18:53
Written by Ag Fox on 09.12.2009 at 15:04

Written by MeloDeathViking on 09.12.2009 at 14:17

Written by Ag Fox on 08.12.2009 at 23:08

Written by MeloDeathViking on 02.11.2009 at 18:26

Yeah, that is a good point. Although, I did read the review first, I still wasn't prepared for HOW different it was. It's not a bad album, I just don't like it nearly as much as Back to Times of Splendor. I can see why people enjoy it though.
Ag Fox - 09.12.2009 at 19:37
Heh... still got to check out Back To Times Of Splendor. I'm expecting a lot now XP

News Madder Mortem - Update From The Band 7 06.02.2008 by Bararey