Black Future, the forthcoming album from US metallers Vektor, is available for streaming online in its entirety at this location.

Black Future will be released on November 17 via Heavy Artillery.

Black Future [cover art] tracklist:

09. Accelerating Universe

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Vektor

Posted: 11.11.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Black Conundrum - 11.11.2009 at 01:09
The picture of the band that is to the left kind of made me falsely assume that it was an old picture from the 1980s (not that I blame the picture for that; that was totally my fault). But yeah, this band seems interesting. That album artwork is fantastic, by the way.
White Winter Sun - 11.11.2009 at 01:34
Written by Black Conundrum on 11.11.2009 at 01:09

Even though the picture looks like an old picture from the 80's, it's indeed a 2009 promo picture from the band .
Dangerboner - 11.11.2009 at 08:53
How is it?

I don't have a computer and MySpace is blocked at work. I heard samples a couple of weeks ago but don't remember much :/
ItalktotheWind - 11.11.2009 at 11:09
This is really good stuff actually. Well produced and well played, ill have to check them out.
Syk - 12.11.2009 at 06:22
A million thanks for posting this. I still haven't got around to looking at the label update a few weeks back, but having the whole thing available is just perfect. This is one of my fav bands of the decade and I'm expecting it to rock my socks off... even though I haven't put them on yet (BTW Lucas I got the PM, thanks, sorry I was too lazy to reply )

Argh just looked at the cover art; it's nice I guess but I miss the colours from the earlier release... at least the tracklist contains stunners like Oblivion, Cosmos and Hunger
Syk - 17.11.2009 at 08:22
Written by Dangerboner on 11.11.2009 at 08:53
How is it?

The link is to the label's normal site, not myspace Then again, it could be the stuff you've already heard. Decent-length intro cuts for most of the tracks. Both the label's and band's myspaces have a few tracks in full: 1, 5 and 8

I'm only slightly disappointed by the altered arrangements of songs from my last post but so far this is easily my thrash album of the year. Take my excitement with some grains of salt - I'm just completely in love with this band's sound

edit almost 3 weeks later - I didn't like the new songs quite so much at first but they're sticking in my head now, the attachment is growing. Vektor owns all!

News Vektor - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 22.11.2011 by Windrider
News Ram - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7.5 25.01.2012 by 3rdWorld
News Devolved - Entire New Album Streaming 7.5 05.05.2011 by Pur Diphtheria
News In Flames - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 7 26.03.2008 by Born-2rise
News Gojira - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 20.06.2012 by Slyfang