Doomstarbookings organizes Bus-trip to Hellfest France, and the press-release was as follows:

"Dutch booking-agency Doomstarbookings organizes the first official bus-trip from the Netherlands / Belgium to Hellfest Festival 2010 in Clisson, France. This bus trip will embark in the Netherlands on Thursday June 17th and will return after the festival on Monday June 21st. Exact routing, pick-up locations and time-schedules will be announced shortly via the Hellfest-Bus-Trip myspace and the Doomstarbookings website

This official bus trip includes: a 3-day-festival-ticket for the Hellfest festival, a camping ticket, a return ticket to the festival with a luxury-touring car and a goodie-bag with surprise goodies on courtesy of Hellfest and Relapse Records. Pre-sale and ticket information are made available via

The annual Hellfest festival takes place on 18 - 20 June 2010 and includes already confirmed headlining bands Kiss, Immortal, Twisted Sister
and Godflesh, with additional confirmed bands such as Necrophagist, Candlemass, Katatonia, The Faceless and many more.

For more information on the Hellfest Bus Trip, routing, pick-up locations and the time-schedule contact the organization via or visit the Hellfest-bus-trip Myspace and/or the Doomstar booking Website."

Event: Hellfest Open Air 2010
Posted: 07.12.2009 by Darkside Momo

Black Conundrum - 08.12.2009 at 03:57
A bus trip? That's interesting. I know I can't get on that bus though, considering how I don't live in either the Netherlands or Belgium. Is there a specific bus stop or multiple ones where these people are getting picked up at?
Bloodfrozen - 08.12.2009 at 11:20
Judging from the "s" on "pick-up locations" I'd imagine there'll be several pick up locations throughout both countries. This indeed sounds very appealing for me too, since I don't have any transport of my own and I've always wanted to go to Hellfest...
Marcel Hubregtse - 08.12.2009 at 11:23
Yes, there will be multiple pick-up locationS. If you go to their myspace site you'll see that they will announce them shortly.
Lucas - 13.06.2010 at 18:45
Hmmm... maybe it's about time I find my ticket again...

News Power Quest - Release Date For New Album, New Website And Special Offer 5.5 28.02.2008 by jacut
News Benefit Concert - Darkthrone, Satyricon And Taake Members Come Together For Jonas R. Christiansen 4.5 13.11.2011 by Sworn
News The Birthday Massacre - Announce Dates For N. American And Brazilian Tour 4 29.09.2014 by Karlabos
News Mirrors For Psychic Warfare - Scott Kelly And Sanford Parker Collab Stream Debut 4 24.04.2016 by BitterCOld
News Corrosion Of Conformity - New EP Available For Streaming And Download 4 13.11.2012 by KristinaAnnaIngeborg