Original news, posted on 12.12.2009

Hammerfall have announced they'll be doing a short UK Tour in May. Here's the epic word from the band:

"The wait is over: HammerFall will finally return in style to the United Kingdom! Kicking off spring and May with a week of Templar invasion on the British shores, it will be nothing short of... yes, a crusade. In the name of heavy metal, time to fly your rebel banners high, folks!"

01.05.2010 - Manchester - Academy
02.05.2010 - Glasgow - Cathouse
03.05.2010 - Sheffield - Corporation
04.05.2010 - Nottingham - Rescue Rooms
05.05.2010 - Wolverhampton - Wulfrun Hall
06.05.2010 - London - Electric Ballroom

UPDATE (thanks to BudDa)

Dream Evil will be supporting Hammerfall on their UK tour in May.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: HammerFall
Event: Hammerfall: UK Tour

Posted: 20.03.2010 by BudDa

Comments

Baz Anderson - 12.12.2009 at 16:54
Lucky us.
Kingface - 12.12.2009 at 17:18
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

I'm looking forward to the Sheffield show.
The Shape 1973 - 13.12.2009 at 14:41
I am so there.....metaaaalllllll!
Ellrohir - 20.03.2010 at 11:39
Lol...cheese fest

(not that i would be against )
CHEF METALHEAD - 20.03.2010 at 14:55
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.12.2009 at 16:54

Lucky us.

Isn't that a bitch. I'm going to see them here in Las Vgas with Echoes Of Eternity but really would like to see the with Dream Evil. Your right, Lucky you guys....... "Rub it in"
Legendary - 20.03.2010 at 15:14
Please come to The Netherlands aswell, I really want to see Drem Evil !
Baz Anderson - 20.03.2010 at 17:27
Yeh, I only just found out Dream Evil are supporting... now I actually am excited!!
It will be one of those really annoying shows where the support should have more time than the headliner... hahaha.
Metal Maiden - 20.03.2010 at 21:13
Written by Baz Anderson on 20.03.2010 at 17:27

Lol, Baz...I love it how you thrash Hammerfall on every occasion, and yet praise Sonata Arctica's last album as the best power metal had to offer in 2009...
Ag Fox - 20.03.2010 at 23:43
Written by Metal Maiden on 20.03.2010 at 21:13

Written by Baz Anderson on 20.03.2010 at 17:27

but he gave them a pretty nice review though
Metal Maiden - 21.03.2010 at 02:38
Yeah, well, what can I say, there is no denying I am a HF fanboy - in recent years, I realize how I constantly like less and less power metal, and yet Hammerfall still remain as one of the bands I simply love in the genre...They are cheese incarnate, no questions here, but imo they are the way cheese should be served - hot, molten & spicy... lol... I simply love all those Helloween influences, I can't help it... And, I have to say, I do absolutely agree with the review... And don't get me wrong - no way do I think "No Sacrifice, No Victory" was the best power metal album in 2009 - that slot belonged to Dark Moor or Powerwolf in my opinion...
Baz Anderson - 21.03.2010 at 05:12
Haha, well. The last Hammerfall wasn't bad when I listened to it constantly for review purposes. I haven't listened to it since though.

The new Sonata Arctica album actually got me into the band.. after I had already written them off. So that's why that album is important to me.
The Shape 1973 - 21.03.2010 at 12:40
So the rumours are true, switch the support act and headliners around please. I'm going.

News Hammerfall - Guitarist Leaves The Band 6 02.04.2008 by Talvi