Metal Storm logo
Miasthenia - Brazilian Pagan Black Metal

08.06.2006 - 00:07
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Well, I'm creating this topic for anyone that is allways looking for new bands. Miasthenia is a great Pagan Black Metal band that already opened shows for great Black Metal bands like Enthroned and Marduk. They play an atomospheric Black Metal with lyrics about the native americans civilizations, tribes, costumes, beliefs and about how christianity almost destroyed this ancient pagan people. I really love their work, they are one of the few brazilian Black Metal bands that write all lyrics in portuguese and I really think that you all should try to listen to this band. Their official website: http://www.a-set.com/miasthenia/

They have only two albuns ("XVI" and "Batalha Ritual") but this two works are very good and counts like a thousands of albuns! hehehe!

If anyone knows them, please tell me what you think of this great Pagan Black Metal band. And if you want a translation of their lyrics just talk to me, I will do my best to translate them to english.

I hope that someone in here will have interest to know a new and creative band.
08.06.2006 - 09:13
miss_d

mmmh... well... to be honest, I could live without the album XVI.
they're not that bad, but lack in inspiration, imho.
(perhaps they have lots of it, but if that's the case, they fail to make it audible)
08.06.2006 - 21:58
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Hehehehehe! Well, everyone has it's opinions. I really like "XVI", but I think that "Batalha Ritual" is much better. I really don't think that they lack in inspiration and I really like the theme of their songs, because it's about the ancient pagan culture from my land and not some stupid brazilians making songs about Vikings, snow and north. hehehe!
12.09.2006 - 16:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hmm I like ''XVI'' abum, i werry long search metal in portuagese language, band from portugal, but I found from Brazil, if i coud understand lyrics i ts be better but i hawe nothing against metal in non english
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.01.2007 - 14:44
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Guest on 08.06.2006 at 21:58

Hehehehehe! Well, everyone has it's opinions. I really like "XVI", but I think that "Batalha Ritual" is much better. I really don't think that they lack in inspiration and I really like the theme of their songs, because it's about the ancient pagan culture from my land and not some stupid brazilians making songs about Vikings, snow and north. hehehe!

I'm interested to listen to this band. I'll search for their albums; which one do you suggest me? And please tell me something more about their sound.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
08.02.2007 - 23:13
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Kariasakis7, well we have some bands that have lyrics in portuguese, just search that you will find.. hehehe! Or I hope you will... heheh!

Paganblood, I suggest "Batalha Ritual" to you, it's my favorite. Well, their sound is slow, with a lot of use of keyboards, of course that sometimes the songs get more speed. I think that most of their songs have a good atmosphere. But the nicest thing is the lyrics! Hecate is formed in History, so she writes really good lyrics about the indians and the terrible european invasion.
08.02.2007 - 23:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
I heard very little of them on some CD some guy from Brasil burned me, I asked him for Rabellion, also Brasilian band and he brought me Miasethnia and Trostric some ultra stupid band from Brasil, and not even a song from Rabellion, on that CD I heard few songs and they were just fine, I like it but I can't speak about band after hearing only few songs so when I find domething more I will have my full opinion.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!