Metal Storm logo
Weeds

20.12.2007 - 10:52
b0000mst1ck

i'm surprised there isn't a topic for this show since it's through the third season already.

anyway, i love this freaking show. weeds has to be one of the best shows on television right now. real-life situations, twisted humor, heart-felt moments, and all while having to do with the smoking/eating/selling of weed. absolutely amazing series!
27.12.2007 - 02:35
TDFX

I loved the first two seasons. The last one was kind of meh IMHO because the story was going into way too many directions.
----
Last.fm
29.12.2007 - 17:05
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Third season is on the air?

I've only seen the first two seasons, the finale of the second was great, it kept you wanting to know more.

I wonder what is going to happen to her in relation to her late second husband, the ending was funny
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
30.12.2007 - 04:38
b0000mst1ck

yeah, the third season started in the fall. not too sure if it's done yet or not because i download the episodes to watch them. i don't get any premium channels.
31.12.2007 - 05:01
TDFX

Yup, the third season finished airing quite a while ago.
----
Last.fm
31.12.2007 - 07:53
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I saw a few episodes of this show...it's a pretty cool show...I'm actually in the process of getting some episodes right now...
08.01.2008 - 03:38
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I havn't yet got to see this show, but I've heard alot of god things about it, and I hope to see it soon. I really like the concept of it all....
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
08.01.2008 - 04:05
b0000mst1ck

it's got a great story to be honest with you. yeah there are a ton of storylines, which makes it hard to follow sometimes, but that's how it is in a drug ring...lol.

beside that, mary-louise parker is banging.
22.01.2011 - 13:50
JD
Account deleted
I just finished watching the first season, it's a cool story, i guess i should watch the other seasons.