Metal Storm logo
Clint Eastwood: Westerns vs Dirty Harry

27.12.2007 - 00:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
We all know he are good actor, and his movies are great
but what you think about those movies

Westerns: Old good and unique westerns, always drunk, good shooting whit vinchaster and colt, always smoking cigar, non talking and dont look to women, seems he dont care about it, real die hard cowboy into movies and always get what he want
His westerns are one of my fav, I love watch tham, anjoy landcsapes, dreeming how taste that cigar , whisky or tequilla, and have good fun

A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Hang 'em High
Coogan's Bluff
Paint Your Wagon
Two Mules for Sister Sara(my fav)

IMO those are all Im not shore if there are other western PM me I pit it on

Dirty Harry - A San Francisco cop who dont play by the rules, who only one has magnum gun, powerfull who can blow your guts out and kill by one shoot, guy who dont make arests only kill gangsters, ppl who say law are shit , because law realise suspect even all know he are guilty, he say we shood kill him when we can
Im not punk and think anarchy are stupid, but such week sistem too are stupidm , we need more guys like Harry Callahan

Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
The Enforcer (My fav)
Sudden Impact
The Dead Pool

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.12.2007 - 01:47
Stigmatized
His westerns are among some of the best movies I've seen. "For a Few Dollars More" and "Hang Em High" are my personal favorites. I never really got into Dirty Harry, but they're good to watch from time to time.
27.12.2007 - 01:57
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well it's very hard to decide this one,
Clint was great cowboy, but also he was awesome as Dirty harry, my fav western is ..... shit i can't say wch one is they all r awesome

hes simply was great actor,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
27.12.2007 - 01:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stigmatized on 27.12.2007 at 01:47

His westerns are among some of the best movies I've seen. "For a Few Dollars More" and "Hang Em High" are my personal favorites. I never really got into Dirty Harry, but they're good to watch from time to time.

I agree but Dirty Harry are just like westerns only in modern world, same thinks, big gun magnum vs 'Peacemaker' almoust same think , same type of shootings
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 02:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 27.12.2007 at 01:57

well it's very hard to decide this one,
Clint was great cowboy, but also he was awesome as Dirty harry, my fav western is ..... shit i can't say wch one is they all r awesome

hes simply was great actor,

Cant say better man, but IMO his best works are when he was young, heheheh he was mystery than
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 02:02
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah, some of new movies, like madson bridges or somethign sucked totaly, but he have some acting and directing masterpices
----
Erno Paasilinna
27.12.2007 - 02:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 27.12.2007 at 02:02

yeah, some of new movies, like madson bridges or somethign sucked totaly, but he have some acting and directing masterpices

That movie sucked i agree but iMO his old movies are awsome, wanna see where eagles dear
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2007 - 02:21
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah that one kkick ass
----
Erno Paasilinna
27.12.2007 - 02:22
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
my bro is obsessed with clint eastwood, hes got a couple of clint eastwood jigsaw puzzles, a massive good,bad ugly poster and heaps of his movies, but i just hate them sorry everyone, but i just loathe them!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
28.12.2007 - 04:12
heresiarch
Forever Dead
His early westerns were directed by great Sergio Leone "great director" and best one is The ugly,the bad,and the good and that final scene in The Good,the Bad,and the Ugly with Ennio Morricone music , it is beyond this world the shootout with 3 bandits It is unforgettable
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
28.12.2007 - 04:14
Warman
Erotic Stains
My favourites are the western ones. They're really good and hard to get tired of.
----
28.12.2007 - 04:27
Zombie, M.D.

I prefer Eastwood in a Western. Pale Rider, the Sergio Leone movies and Outlaw Josie Wales are all classic. My favorite though is Unforgiven. His character in that movie is one of my favorites ever. His westerns are so much better than the classic John Wayne shit. I like how they portray duality. There is no good or bad, the 'hero' is just as much of a scumbag as the bad guys.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
28.12.2007 - 09:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 28.12.2007 at 04:27

I prefer Eastwood in a Western. Pale Rider, the Sergio Leone movies and Outlaw Josie Wales are all classic. My favorite though is Unforgiven. His character in that movie is one of my favorites ever. His westerns are so much better than the classic John Wayne shit. I like how they portray duality. There is no good or bad, the 'hero' is just as much of a scumbag as the bad guys.

about unforgiven, I didnt mentioned it because its made in 90ties not 70ties how his other westerns, but that movie are great , if only he drink there whisky
----

apos;'
[image]
02.01.2008 - 17:06
Skeggjadr
Account deleted
I love Clint. He's got awesome charisma. My favourite is For A Few Dollars more but all his westerns are either pretty good or amazing.

Another of me favourites is the Unforgiven because it's really grim and brutal, like what it must have been like back then. When Gene Hackman kicks the crap out of Clint it's pretty realistic. Unlike lots of other films it shows it how it really is... you don't get beaten to the ground and kicked about by a grown man and walk away from it.
03.01.2008 - 01:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 02.01.2008 at 17:06

Another of me favourites is the Unforgiven because it's really grim and brutal, like what it must have been like back then. When Gene Hackman kicks the crap out of Clint it's pretty realistic. Unlike lots of other films it shows it how it really is... you don't get beaten to the ground and kicked about by a grown man and walk away from it.

I know good movie but imagine its some lil continue from 70ties wester, man stop smoking cogars, drinking whisky, shave his face, hide from shootimg and live peacfull life ... than again ... bang bang, lbut it is not continue
----

apos;'
[image]
03.01.2008 - 05:05
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Warman on 28.12.2007 at 04:14

My favourites are the western ones. They're really good and hard to get tired of.

I second that my friend. Besides in you just can't beat the soundtracks made by Ennio Morriconne, like "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!