Metal Storm logo
Blackadder

29.12.2007 - 04:42
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
got some DVD's of this series for christmas (even though i have seen them before), but i have to say it is one of the best, well-written, funniest comedies ever! definately! starring rowan atkinson, tony robinson and hugh laurie... what are your thoughts on this TV series?
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
29.12.2007 - 04:50
Warman
Erotic Stains
Without doubt one of the best comedies of all time. Atkinson is such a genious!
----
29.12.2007 - 06:33
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Its probably my favourite shows of all time too. I like all 4 series, its hard to say which are the best or not. I think 2 is the most clever though. I also like the Xmas special and Back and Forth, the latter being a nice finale to all the series.
04.01.2008 - 01:14
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Hahahah, damn, been a while since I saw this last time... Well, you must laught at anything Rowan Atkinson did, but this is probably the best thing after original Mr.Bean, in some way even better... Hahahah
Baldrick and Percy rule also... hahah what a dumbasses hahhah
We had in Serbia similar show inspired by Black Adder, situated around our Historical events and characters, but also the same, one noble man in constant troubles with tho dumb ass helpers hahahh It was great in the beginning, later kinda sucked...
----
07.01.2008 - 11:54
Woutjinho
Account deleted
hail blackadder
hail baldrick
hail percy

I used to watch a couple of episodes EVERY saturday
12.01.2008 - 23:49
Inlé
Excellent British comedy. Even the unpopular first series was good in it's own way (although switching Blackadder to being the smart one in the second series onwards was a good change)

Like most people I think the 2nd series is the best, followed by the 3rd.

Although it's incredibly popular Blackadder goes Forth is more mixed... Blackadders character seems to have been reduced into a walking "as ... as a ..." joke machine, however the other regulars and especially general Melchett are funny as hell.

Although I love em I'm quite tough on British comedy critique, honestly it's in my top 10 comedy shows

A great series!
13.01.2008 - 00:09
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
I was given some gift certificates for xmas, and I just dropped 99.99 on the complete collection at Barnes and Noble, well worth it IMO. I can watch this show over and over and it still makes me laugh.
Also bought "The Whole Bean" and enjoyed the nostalgia of that series, I love Rowan.

Next I have to pick up "The Thin Blue Line."
13.01.2008 - 11:57
ylside
staff
Baldrick is among my heroes I should say. I like series 1 and 4 the most, plus, great music !
13.01.2008 - 23:41
Skeggjadr
Account deleted
I've recently been watching it on UKTV GOLD. I think the 2nd series is the best... Rowan's finely trimmed black beard and ridiculous jewelled ear stud are funny on thier own haha! I don't really like him in anything else though.
13.01.2008 - 23:56
ylside
staff
You forgot the oversized naughty bit on the costume...
08.06.2009 - 12:21
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Blackadder Goes Forth is absolutely brilliant. The other series are fun every once in a while, but season four is certainly the best.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
08.06.2009 - 17:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Lucas on 08.06.2009 at 12:21

Blackadder Goes Forth is absolutely brilliant. The other series are fun every once in a while, but season four is certainly the best.

Watched a couple of episodes yesterday ngiht when I got home from work. I also absolutely love the foruth series.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.06.2009 - 22:49
terrorist
One of my favorites.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
13.06.2009 - 23:14
Hamird
Lieutenant
In fourth series, Corporal Punishment is the best one.
After all seen every each of episodes, the Blackadder II is the best one in my opinion. All six parts are great, but in order of interests:
1- Beer
2- Chains
3- Head
4- Bells
5- Money
6- Potato

And if you haven't seen Blackadder Back and Forth don't miss it. That's also great. Of course for ones who have seen all other series..