Metal Storm logo
Movies you are looking forward to in 2008

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 03.01.2008 - 14:51
here's my list:

-the Dark Knight(i loved Batman Begins, can't wait to see the Joker) -http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/
-Dragonball(i was a huge fan of the anime) -http://imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
-Ace Ventura 3 -http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0844029/
-Be Kind Rewind -http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0799934/
07.01.2008 - 20:02
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Ellrohir on 07.01.2008 at 13:01

yes i know and agree Interview is great movie (except the end with "Lestard´s rebirth)...what i wanted to say is, that when actors like Cruise or Pitt has good scenary (like it was in Interview), they can perform well...but it movies with dull scenary they cant show anything and therefore they are ranked as bad actors (because somehow they usually appear in "bad scenary film" :lol" )

"Lestat's rebirth" as you call it ois part of the book, my friend, there's no point in arguing that. Arguing about the scenery applies to pretty much every actor or actress you know. A good actor in a shitty scenery or set will look bad.

My point mentioning Tom Cruise (And Brad Pitt mentioned by Cursed) is that they're being pretty popular nowadays and they were left aside. that's all. I agree with you they're good actors, although I personally prefer Cruise over Pitt.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
07.01.2008 - 20:05
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Ellrohir on 07.01.2008 at 19:53

2Damnated : propably because i dont see any point in "wonderful" films like Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill...

you fail then.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
07.01.2008 - 21:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Damnated on 07.01.2008 at 20:05

Written by Ellrohir on 07.01.2008 at 19:53

2Damnated : propably because i dont see any point in "wonderful" films like Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill...

you fail then.

says who ?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.01.2008 - 21:29
Xaphiris

LOL you just quoted him
----
07.01.2008 - 21:54
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I'm very curious about the new Burton movie.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.01.2008 - 00:36
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
Written by BloodTears on 07.01.2008 at 21:54

I don't know about the film itself as yet to watch it, however, I downloaded the soundtrack and its very good. Both lead characters put in decent vocal performances which I found quite surprising.
----
This is an outrage...
08.01.2008 - 12:10
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Tony Harrison on 08.01.2008 at 00:36

Written by BloodTears on 07.01.2008 at 21:54

I don't know about the film itself as yet to watch it, however, I downloaded the soundtrack and its very good. Both lead characters put in decent vocal performances which I found quite surprising.

The soundtrack yes, I know nothing about it actually. And I know very little about the movie except that it is a Tim Burton movie with Depp in it. And since I usually enjoy Burton's movies I want to watch this one.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
18.05.2008 - 13:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
ok, so now we've seen some of them, what do you people think?

rambo IV was exremely kick-ass, and i just can't wait for The Dark Knight any longer!!!! *hums main theme from Batman Begins*
19.05.2008 - 11:31
Hamird
Lieutenant
i am waiting for the end of 2008, which Valkyrie is going to be released. there is so many actors, that the leading actor is Tom Cruise. in this movie which is about WWII, there is a real story (maybe, because most of WWII stories are lie) and also so many nazi fuhrers are created in this movie like Hitler himself, Himmler, and Hess rip. and interesting part is that the officer who Cruise is playing the role is exactly like him. just see him in wikipedia, you can see the faces are exactly the same
22.05.2008 - 13:09
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
the Incredible Hulk Movie because after it their gonna be making a The Avengers movie with Captain America, Iron Man, and The Hulk.... I kinda like being a nerd sometimes or I wouldn't be so excited.
----
Coldgrits
27.05.2008 - 17:02
TheBigRossowski

Written by -DC-002- on 22.05.2008 at 13:09

the Incredible Hulk Movie because after it their gonna be making a The Avengers movie with Captain America, Iron Man, and The Hulk.... I kinda like being a nerd sometimes or I wouldn't be so excited.

Ah, fuck the hulk movies! The first one was total shit and the second one has Edward Norton, completely different actors playing the hulk. The original TV show was awesome! Watched it when I was a kid, fucking cool!

Now that you said Dragonball Z, I want to see that!

The new Indiana Jones, going to see that in the next two weeks or so! Also looking forward to seeing Batman with the dead Heath Ledger.

The movie I can't wait the most for is with Will Ferrell and ...eh, the guy from Talladega Nights (oder Ricky Bobby). They become stepbrothers when they're both like 40 and when their parents move in, they live with each other. Its going to be great!!!!! I nearly pissed my pants on the previews! I'm also still waiting for "Semi-Pro" on DVD, Will Ferrell is a basketball coach/team player. Funny as shit!

"Who the fuck is Bambi?"
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
02.06.2008 - 02:29
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
im looking forward to the new hellboy film. i watched the first one the other day and it just reminded me of how much i enjoyed it!
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
16.06.2008 - 10:55
Anarchist

Anybody seen the trailers for Pineapple Express, looks hilarious anything with Seth Rogan usually is.
16.06.2008 - 23:26
Hamird
Lieutenant
I'm waiting for Dark Knights from Batman series to buy the DVD ... i'm sure this movie will be a great one from Batman series.
and also Super-Hero Movie, i really laugh when i saw the trailer, it was a funny version of Spiderman...
07.07.2008 - 23:32
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
I was looking forward to watching the remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still"... but from what I've seen from the trailer and heard in message boards, they're "updating" the movie's theme, from the Cold War nuclear paranoia to nowadays environmentalism bullshit. Like that silly "The Happening" isn't enough.
It's a shame, though, because Keanu's stiff and always-looking-confused acting performance works really well with Klaatu.
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
14.07.2008 - 21:49
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
now im really psyched about the dark knight, i just know heath ledger will make an awesome joker, and christian bale is IMO the best batman.
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
23.07.2008 - 22:34
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
BEVERLEY HILLS CHIHUAHUA!!!!!

Nah seriously...I wouldn't mind seeing Be Kind Rewind
30.07.2008 - 03:23
Oracle
Orcinus
The Dark Knight is the movie im waiting on seeing. Its not meant to be like all the older batman movies and it rated as one of the best movies of all time. It looks like its going to be an awesome movie and ive heard alot of great things about it.. I cant wait til it comes out on DVD so i can buy it
30.07.2008 - 07:32
Fhuesc

Written by Fhuesc on 06.01.2008 at 03:33

All the movies can go to hell now that i discover that Resident Evil: Degeneration is coming out. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29307.html

The new trailer make me want it even more, the sad thing is that now says coming soon instead of 2008, aka, don't expect it this year.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
31.07.2008 - 05:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The new Terminator movie looks savage, but I'm not sure if it comes out this year or next. Christian Bale seems to be in ever movie xD
31.07.2008 - 07:07
Fhuesc

Written by Dangerboner on 31.07.2008 at 05:03

The new Terminator movie looks savage, but I'm not sure if it comes out this year or next. Christian Bale seems to be in ever movie xD

What!?!?!? why i haven't heard anything? is there a trailer?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
31.07.2008 - 07:42
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah dude, check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXnELk6pZVk