‹‹ Back to the General metal forum Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
Users visited: 705  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by mankvill on 04.01.2008 at 01:19
* POWER METAL
The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon, saves the princess and makes love to her in an enchanted forest.

* THRASH METAL
The protagonist arrives, fights the dragon, saves the princess and fucks her.

* HEAVY METAL
The protagonist arrives on a Harley, kills the dragon, drinks a few beers and fucks the princess.

* FOLK METAL
The protagonist arrives with some friends playing accordions, violins, flutes and many more weird instruments, the dragon falls asleep (because of all the dancing). Then all leave........ without the princess.

* VIKING METAL
The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his mighty axe, skins the dragon and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals her belongings and burns the castle before leaving.

* DEATH METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, fucks the princess and kills her, then leaves.

* BLACK METAL
The protagonist IS the dragon, dwells in the heart of the night with in a castle full of hellhounds and eternal flames. He kills the sassy knight, fucks the noble steed and sacrifices the princess to Satan.

* GORE METAL
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in front of the castle, fucks the princess and kills her. Then he fucks the dead body again, slashes her belly and eats her guts. Then he fucks the carcass for the third time, burns the corpse and fucks it for the last time.

* DOOM METAL
The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks he could never beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide. The dragon eats his body and the princess as dessert. That's the end of the sad story.

* PROGRESSIVE METAL
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes. The dragon kills himself out of boredom. The protagonist arrives to the princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the techniques and tunes he learned in the last year of the conservatory. The princess escapes looking for the 'HEAVY METAL' protagonist.

* GLAM METAL
The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs at the guy's appearance and lets him enter. He steals the princess' make up and tries to paint the castle in a beautiful pink colour.

* NU METAL
The protagonist arrives in a run down Honda Civic and attempts to fight the dragon but he burns to death when his moronic baggy clothes catch fire.

Page 6 of 6

Reverend X

17.12.2012 at 02:54
CHRISTIAN METAL
The protagonist arrives in a poseur attitude. The dragon just laughs at him. He was no match. The dragon just played with him. As he gets tired and about to kill the protagonist a divine intervention saves him. The dragon was struck by lightning. He courts the princess and marries her.
Lit.
Brütal Legend

17.12.2012 at 04:52
I can't be the only one that thinks this whole thing, whether it should be taken seriously or not, is just really stupid.
----
THERE'S SEMEN ON EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!"
BoxCar Willy
John Doe

18.12.2012 at 02:00
Written by Lit. on 17.12.2012 at 04:52

I can't be the only one that thinks this whole thing, whether it should be taken seriously or not, is just really stupid.

You're not.
----
Pop punk crusader
Jaeryd17‍
Desert Mouse

18.12.2012 at 21:34

No, you're right. It's pretty stupid.
----
"It is not your sin—it is your self-satisfaction that crieth unto heaven; your very sparingness in sin crieth unto heaven!

Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the frenzy with which ye should be inoculated?"

blackwreath13

01.03.2013 at 06:31
So Thrash is a sober version of Heavy Metal?
Cocaine

01.03.2013 at 07:35
Heh. Gave me a good laugh. Nice one
----
Smoke, Drink, and Screw. Yup, that's what I was born to do!
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

01.03.2013 at 09:21
Written by blackwreath13 on 01.03.2013 at 06:31

So Thrash is a sober version of Heavy Metal?

nah, he already appeared drunk as fuck

2Lit. and BoxCar Willy: go be serious somewhere else
----
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings
Become dust in the wake of the hymn
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall
No more than a breath on the wind

Zaphod
The Nothingth

30.04.2013 at 22:31
This is pretty great, though not entirely accurate.
----
"Sometimes there is absolutely no difference at all between salvation and damnation."
― Stephen King, The Green Mile
Jtbmetal123

07.05.2013 at 14:26

Your not the only one.
Guib

08.05.2013 at 21:35
It's funny but not quite right, oh and I don't mind stupid stuff.

Like wtf Thrash Metal being ligther than the heavy one ? I mean here's my version

*The Protagonist Arrives already drunk, throws beer bottles at the dragon and piss around the castle just to show off who's the boss, He takes out a RPG, destroys the dragon utterly then pukes and falls asleep while fucking the princess.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]

Login or register to post here.