Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - New Album Update

"Night Eternal" will be the title of the new Moonspell album. The recording sessions will take place between the 7th and the 31st of January 2008 in Denmark's finest Metal studio, Antfarm. Tue Madsen, who worked with the band on the "Under Satanae project, will be producing Moonspell's new opus. The band has revealed some of their song titles already: 'Shadow Sun', 'Night Eternal' (title track), 'At Tragic Heights', 'Scorpion Flower', 'Spring Of Rage', 'Hers Is The Twilight' among others songs that will take part of this new work. Further into the concept it was disclosed that it refers to the "wear and the tear of the Earth", how we are consuming its energy and its vital force and how it will take its revenge upon us. Memorial's musical line was taken a step further and Night Eternal will be a quite intense album itself, darkly atmospheric yet really heavy and catchy. In Night eternal expect nothing but great guitar riffs, breathtaking songs and epic atmospheres. The exact release date will be announced soon yet the album is coming out in May.

The band adds:
"We are totally enthusiastic and eager to release it and to present it to the fans and hopes to be able to post some songs online on moonspell.com and MySpace.com/moonspell as soon as the promos are ready for the press, around one and a half month before the record is released. A studio diary will be posted regularly just like it was for Memorial on both site and MySpace."

Source: moonspell.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 14.01.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 107 users
14.01.2008 - 14:11
Warman
Erotic Stains
Sounds really good.
----
14.01.2008 - 14:41
Stigmatized
"Memorial's musical line was taken a step further and Night Eternal will be a quite intense album itself, darkly atmospheric yet really heavy and catchy. In Night eternal expect nothing but great guitar riffs, breathtaking songs and epic atmospheres."

Sounds like a recipe for an album of the year contender.
14.01.2008 - 15:08
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I hope in another great album, can't wait to hear new Moonspell stuff!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
14.01.2008 - 17:44
iaberis
Advice Troll
I'm looking forward to that then...
----
Bitch! Please
14.01.2008 - 18:45
selken