Metal Storm logo
In Flames - Upcoming Album Title And Tracklisting Revealed

Swedish metallers In Flames have posted on their myspace blog that their upcoming album entitled "A Sense Of Purpose" artwork and booklet, can be viewed here, was done by Alex Padree who also did the artwork and the booklet for the single.

The release date from Nuclear Blast Records for Europe, and the rest of the World (except for the US) is set for 4 April 2008. The album will be released in the US. However, a label and date is still to be determined.

The album will contain the following tracks:

01. The Mirror's Truth
02. Disconnected
03. Sleepless Again
04. Alias
05. I'm The Highway
06. Delight And Angers
07. Move Through Me
08. The Chosen Pessimist
09. Sober And Irrelevant
10. Condemned
11. Drenched In Fear
12. March To The Shore

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: In Flames
Posted: 14.01.2008 by Bararey

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 43   Visited by: 204 users
15.01.2008 - 16:52
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Well from hearing "Abnegation" it not too far fetched to believe that this is just a continuation of "Come Clarity". Anders still yelps like a puppy that got its paw stepped on, the guitars still sound nu-metal, still too much anxt int he vocals, and the snare still sounds too over-produced and commercial...and of course the gay vocals reach its peak during the predictable choruses.

So perhaps this isnt metalcore.....it sure as hell isnt melodic death thats for sure. I guess i will once agian just download this, listen to it once and delete it like i did with Come Clarity.
15.01.2008 - 17:14
fadman
wooww...i can't wait for this album
15.01.2008 - 18:30
MissRagnarok
artwork fuckin sucks....

what's happened to the good ol' days when Niklas Sundin did their artwork.. those were the best albums too..
----
For I am so omniscient that if there were to be two omnisciences's; I would be both!
- Ziltoid
15.01.2008 - 19:55
Darkmember
please dont disappoint us
----
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
15.01.2008 - 23:09
ParabelluM
Account deleted
i' don't know what the hell did they wanted to do with the artwork, looks so weird and fuzzy. I'm agree with some people here that stated something about in flames turning in to metalcore in the lasts albums, but we will have to wait... and see what these guys got under their sleeves...
16.01.2008 - 12:47
metalhead86
Written by Darkmember on 15.01.2008 at 19:55

please dont disappoint us

hope dies last
17.01.2008 - 14:36
dancingdecember
artwork reminded me of korn's artwork(with the colors and style)i cant remember the name of the album i've seen it couple times.maybe their latest maybe not.and the in flames logo sure looks shitty and the kid's jeans are so bad.i dont like people wearing jeans that shows their bare asses when they bendover(unless the person is a girl ofcourse )
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
17.01.2008 - 20:22
cruel pain
carpathian flame
waitin for dis 1
22.01.2008 - 15:09
Walter Iego
Author
elite
Hmm, not sure I like the cover, makes me think of Korn, but Korn are OK, and so are In Flames...
22.01.2008 - 17:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
If the songs are as bad as the cover... In flames will die for many fans.

I can't say anything about the titles of the songs... they can't say anything about how the music is.

But please.... I hope that the songs are not as the cover.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.01.2008 - 22:04
keyser_soze
Written by Introspekrieg on 14.01.2008 at 17:03

Hmmm, "I'm The Highway." An Audioslave cover?! How uncreative with this song title...
When choosing a song title, or maybe it's even the lyrical theme, I wouldn't use one that has been used for a popular hit radio song, especially recently. It just shows a lack of awareness.

As for the artwork...
The kid looks like he's straight from "Where the Wild Things Are."
It seems like something "The Used" would release.

the guy who did the are for the used also did the art for sense of purpose....

however where the wild things are kicks ass...
scared me as a child!
25.01.2008 - 18:51
Aebsi
Wow that's probably the weirdest artwork for an album I've ever seen, Megadeth comic style artwork was kinda cool but this is something else hehe.

Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.01.2008 at 17:10

I can't say anything about the titles of the songs... they can't say anything about how the music is.

I agree, the titles say nothing about how the music is going to be to me
----
Just be Yourself
15.02.2008 - 15:53
Angry6
Account deleted
Looks like something Korn would release as an album cover, let's hope the album is sick?.

Hits total: 10288 | This month: 9