Metal Storm logo
Consciousness Removal Project

Original post

Posted by Stigmatized, 15.01.2008 - 00:36
Consciousness Removal Project is an Atmospheric Sludge from Tampere, Finland. You can check their music out at their Myspace page. Some really great music, check them out if you're into Atomospheric, sludge or doom metal.
23.07.2008 - 18:14
Ur-Nammu
Account deleted
News for all of you who've been wanting to get your hands on a hard copy: we're doing an online, independent release of our first full length. This means that we'll put up all the songs, the correct tracklisting and all the graphics (front, back, inlay etc). Then anyone wanting to grace their record shelf with the album can print the graphics and burn the CD. Using photopaper for the covers will look more snazzy. We're working on the graphics right now, I'll post more news as stuff happens.

This is as DIY as it gets
28.07.2009 - 15:27
Andy_-

New CRP mini-album titled '852' is available for free download @ http://www.last.fm/music/Consciousness+Removal+Project/852
28.07.2009 - 16:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Why it shouldnt be in one archive downloading song by song is boring, though there are only three...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

29.07.2009 - 11:57
Andy_-

Then you would complain that you want to only download one song

But yeah, I realized the mp3's on last.fm were decoded to 128 kbps, which is like slaughtering the sound. I should probably put up a lossless format rar on a sharing site of some sort.
11.08.2010 - 13:05
Andy_-

Go to www.doyoueverthinkitstheendoftheworld.com to download the new CRP album for free. This time it's available in one archive and single songs, in 192kbps, 320kbps and FLAC Lossless