Metal Storm logo
Zonaria

18.01.2008 - 11:22
b0000mst1ck

being that zonaria has finally been added to MS i figured i'd start a thread.

anyway, what is your opinion about them? i think "infamy and the breed" is easily one of the best melo-death releases of 2007, and i expect nothing but better things from them in the future. i particularly like the tracks "the armageddon anthem", "image of myself", and "attending annihilation".

discuss.
18.01.2008 - 12:22
Sammeh
Account deleted
I've got to agree.

Infamy and the Breed is definitely one of the best new melo-death albums. It put them up on my list of favorite bands, and I'm hoping to see more good stuff from 'em in the future.
18.01.2008 - 13:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I thin thay are boringf, in that case I preefere those TOP melo death bands from Swe
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.01.2008 - 16:20
FOOCK Nam

Love the track Armageddon. But havent listened to all their songs, so I can give concrete opinion. I truly like the track I mention.
18.01.2008 - 19:42
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Like K7 I'm not a huge fan of them. I find their music a little bit linear and repetitive compared to other bands which play melo-death. But their "Infamy And The Breed" is not a bad album for all that.
20.01.2008 - 03:27
deadset61
Account deleted
Havent heard these guys yet so I will defiently go check them out.
20.01.2008 - 04:23
Fhuesc

Interesting band, i think they have potential, but they're still raw.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
22.01.2008 - 14:45
albatros

I've been playing "Infamy And The Breed" on a regular basis for months now. Emil himself sold it to me, after I saw them play together with Pain. They are raw and honest indeed. I like the apocalyptic atmosphere that they create, but also their relentlessly pushing groove. Unlike on a Dimmu Borgir CD I don't have to wait for the good bits, because I like the whole thing.