What is the best Nu Metal band?

Original post

Posted by Olli, 18.01.2008 - 17:38
Like all genres, Nu Metal has good bands and it has (more) shit bands. This poll is here to show what Nu Metal band(s) the users of metalstorm like!
Personally I prefer Korn because I'm still not bored of them and they are still putting out albums with very different styles. Most of the other bands become boring quite fast.

Poll

Best Nu Metal Band?

System Of A Down
Slipknot
Disturbed
Korn
Other
Linkin Park
Mudvayne
Limp Bizkit
Drowning Pool

Total votes: 248
11.12.2012 - 11:04
Dentura
Shadow King
Even though I'm not much of a nu-metal fan, I used to listen to Linkin Park as a little kid, so i voted for them...

But then I saw System of a Down in there, after accidentally glancing over their name, and now I'm thinking FUCK!! I should have voted for System of a Down, they are significantly better than Linkin Park!! Too bad I can't change my vote, I'll just say my vote will be for System of a Down here in the comments anyway, Toxicity is a classic, and I remember hearing "Shimmy" from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 video game and thought it sounded awesome. Those guys are great
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..