Metal Storm logo
Dark Funeral vs. Korn (Read first post)

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 19.01.2008 - 03:51
I've said in the Dark Funeral thread that i'd chose Korn over Dark Funeral any day, and since pyro suggested it would be a great idea to see how many people share my opinion, i created this poll.

so, vote. and try to comment your decision.

My vote goes for Korn, simply because unlike Dark Funeral they actually made music, pioneered a genre, and stayed original for all those years.

READ THIS FIRST

i'm not asking which of these bands you like. personally i don't like neither, i don't listen nor to Korn nor to Dark Funeral. i don't care what you like. i made this thread to see how many people PREFER Dark funeral over Korn or vice-versa. if you had (and you have if you visit this thread) to pick one over the other, which one would you pick? the gay option meant to be a joke, so far a lot of you fell for it.

if it's confusing then don't vote and most definitely don't post.

Poll

Well?

Dark Funeral
Korn
I'm gay.

Total votes: 159
27.06.2012 - 16:36
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.06.2012 at 16:32

OMG THE MEMORIES.

Fantastic song.

It really is. Everything about it is terrible, but somehow it ends up being an awesome song.
27.06.2012 - 16:38
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guest on 27.06.2012 at 16:36

It really is. Everything about it is terrible, but somehow it ends up being an awesome song.

Yeah, everything is way over the top, from the video, to the song, the lyrics... everything but it ends up being indeed one hella awesome tune to dance like an idiot.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
27.06.2012 - 16:56
IronAngel
I like that song better than either of the bands polled here.
21.07.2012 - 01:15
Cüca Beludö
Account deleted
Haha.. such an weird topic, but It's korn for sure Korn music has a feeling behind it, well... just give the debut a listen, expecially for the song "Daddy". We can feel the emotion they put in the music, they made it the way they wanted. It was not another commercial shit (at least back in 1994~1998) because korn was not a famous band and Ross Robinson was not a famous producer: He just trusted in the band originality, and it worked! I know there's a bunch of crap nu metal bands in the world, but Korn always will be one of my favourites with their three first albums. A shame, everything since Follow the leader kinda of sucked
31.07.2012 - 20:37
Jam4Lyfe
Account deleted
Corn on the cob