Metal Storm logo
Sinner - New Album Update

The following message has been posted on the official Mat Sinner website:

"Well, we can announce one of the rare Sinner shows today and it's already around the corner. The band will appear on March 8th at the Komma, Esslingen/Germany to kick ass @ the 3rd ROW Festival, a now traditional and established charity festival, organized by some close friends incl. former Sinner drummer Ralf Schulz. Check out their website here!

In other news, the songwriting for Sinner's new album "Crash & Burn" is in full swing. A first songwriting session with Henny Wolter was unbelievable creative and we wrote some cool stuff, with a smile on our faces and a great foundation for more forthcoming sessions. Klaus & Christof are writing too at the moment. Next week, my friend Igor Gianola (UDO etc.) is coming to my studio, because we have some cool ideas for the new Sinner album and I'm writing with Ronny Milianowicz & company again. The target is loud & clear - the new Sinner album and the first for AFM Records will be a steaming, rocking and very traditional heavy rock album! We plan to start the recordings in late March for a September 2008 release! Later this month In addition, I will record some bass tracks for Alex Beyrodt's first solo album!

And as you think, there's a well deserved break for Primal Fear after 3 months of touring, you're wrong :-) - as promised earlier, we're working hard on our ten years anniversary tour, called "10 Years Of Metal" - it will be around one week with very special concerts, a special setlist and a big party! As all Metal Commando dudes asked us - yes, there will be a show in Reichenbach again! Stay tuned for more information & updates soon!"

Source: matsinner.de
Band profile: Sinner
Posted: 20.01.2008 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 48 users
20.01.2008 - 11:06
Baz Anderson

looking forward to the new Sinner album of course! hopefully it will be a little catchier than the last one..

and the special Primal Fear tour lasting one week? I am supposing this will be a bunch of festivals later in the year, Bloodstock included, so I look forward to that even more now! I just hope they get at least an hour on stage..
20.01.2008 - 19:13
iaberis
Advice Troll
Baz recommended me their last album and I liked it... so I'm looking forward to this one too
----
Bitch! Please
21.01.2008 - 08:08
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
should be good. but...

MORE PRIMAL FEAR.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.01.2008 - 09:27
Jari

And i want MORE SINNER! This sounds great! I mean a new album so soon, it can only mean that Mat has found his creativity for sinner again :>

Hits total: 3199 | This month: 5