Metal Storm logo
Trelldom

27.01.2008 - 11:21
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I did a search but to my surprise there were no results for this band. For those who don't know Trelldom is a side project with Gaahl on vocals. I'm pretty sure all that is out is a demo, but it has alot of tracks for a demo and the quality is pretty decent.

For the most part it's simple riffs, very straight forward traditional sounding black metal and Gaahl's vocal style is also enjoyable. I personally really like it.
27.01.2008 - 12:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know band and well seems all 3 albuns starts whit 'Till ....

I had lsitened tham, but it was long in past iMO in BM Rdaio, or dont remeber, I recognize name, but gicve more opinium I shood listening tham now
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.01.2008 - 01:25
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I didn't realize there was three albums, for some reason I thought it was a new project of Gaahls and thus the demos on myspace. But I checked their official site and it gave some much needed info, the album I have is "Til Minne".

K7: You want more opinion on why to listen to them? It's fairly catchy, has the old bm atmospheric feeling to it, and I can only speak for myself on this part but I enjoy hearing Gaahl as the vocalist. Especially since there will be no more Gaahl in Gorgoroth.
28.01.2008 - 01:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bitter Dawn on 28.01.2008 at 01:25

K7: You want more opinion on why to listen to them? It's fairly catchy, has the old bm atmospheric feeling to it, and I can only speak for myself on this part but I enjoy hearing Gaahl as the vocalist. Especially since there will be no more Gaahl in Gorgoroth.

Because I wanna fiel atmosfere, and go to journey over Norvegian mountains and sailing in fjords, thats why wanna feel it whyle listening albums
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.01.2008 - 08:41
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
So what do you feel when listening to Trelldom? I think it has it's own atmosphere, kind of an old feeling but maybe that's due to the later acoustic track.
22.02.2008 - 16:13
NOИ
I have all albums from Trelldom, I was a fan before some years (together with Gorgoroth and Gaahl). the new album was good, if you like the average sound of Norwegian Black Metal. personally, I'm tired of all these, and I want something new. Norway is not first in black metal anymore!