Metal Storm logo
Caught for something illegal?

Original post

Posted by Jerk, 11.06.2006 - 10:06
Ever been caught by the cops for something you've done?

I have and I'm not too proud of it. Even though I find it pretty funny now, I felt like total shit when it happened. Here's the story... (June 3rd)

Me and my friend were supposed to have a guitar practise. It was the usually thing. Playing etc.. Then my buddy calls us up and says "Wanna do you something tonight?". Even though it was supposed to be a guitar thing, we invited him cause he had a 1.14 liter Jack Dan and 1.14 liter of Bacardi. He came over and we got him drunk cause we wanted him to pass out. He was barfing a whole bunch then he passed out. At around 1 am, my friend logs on msn and we ask if he wants to get drunk. He says yes and he comes over. We steal my (passed out) buddy's booze, take some energy drinks, some breezers and go to a park. We start drinking and we're just having such a good time. (being sad and drinking isn't a good thing. I was down when this all happened) So me and my buds aren't used to hard alchohol so everytime we drink this JD/Bacard, we either drink it down in smalll amounts or barf it out. Finally we're drunk. I'm guessing it was about 2 am. We're making a ton of noise. I remember hearing echos. We're talking about girls we like and just life. Good times. Then my friend says "Uh guys... cops". I didn't see them. So me being drunk I think "Run!". I start running and the cop comes after me. He pulls his gun out on me and at that point I thought I was going to die. Life seemed to stop when it happened. I went down and he checked if I had knives or weed on me. They made us pick up glass then got our information. We got taken into the back of a cruiser and they took us home.

Wow... I was so scared. I was having so much fun then the cops came. I see life a little differently now after he put a gun to me. Funny thing is, my friend said when he saw the cops, he tried to run but he ran into a tree. My other bud just went down cause he knew we were busted. I'm going to try and stay away from public drinking now.

So got any stories?
27.06.2011 - 15:28
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yavanna on 27.06.2011 at 15:27

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 27.06.2011 at 15:23

hm...i can imagine

Is not what you are thinking

what ? you were shoplifting?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.06.2011 - 15:31
Yavanna
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 27.06.2011 at 15:28

hm...i can imagine

No, but I told you I cannot tell what it is in public... I don't wanna get caught
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
27.06.2011 - 15:33
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yavanna on 27.06.2011 at 15:31

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 27.06.2011 at 15:28

hm...i can imagine

No, but I told you I cannot tell what it is in public... I don't wanna get caught

PM me than i can keep secrets...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.06.2011 - 15:42
JD
Account deleted
I had a fight with some asshole, and in the middle of the fight cops came and tooks us to the station, anyway i hit that dude on his ear while fighting, so his ear was bleeding, so the cops thought i am the bad one, but the worst part of the story, when that asshole called some of his brother's friends, and while me walking in the street they kidnapped me in their car, and they hit me hard, then they let me go.

I also got caught Alot while drinking in public, hahaha i remember once me and my friends were running from the cops, and we were carrying 3 bottles of Black Label, and we fuckin did it!

Two of my friends caught for stealing, but not me

I got caught alot tryin to break from school, and smoking, and once in the school i hit a dude on his hand and it brocked, so the principal hit me and he found some metal CDs in my bag, and he asked me of i worship satan, oh it was a long shitty day.

All of these stories are old, i've changed i'm better person now
27.06.2011 - 16:01
Yavanna
Mostly of you say that have become a better person... I have to disagree.
I think I was a better person once, sometimes I wonder how could I become so bad. I dont'mean great things, just the day by day little things that make me be a bad person.
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
27.06.2011 - 16:11
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Ah nothing much for me. Never been arrested although there have been a few close shaves. A few drunk driving scares and a few fights here and there were the worst stuff I got up to.

Back during school days I had a little gang and we used to always be involved in a few fights. One guy owed someone some cash and wouldn't pay up so after school we pushed him into an alley and got in his face a bit. He was trying to sneak out of paying or something like that and we got a bit violent. There were about six of us and most of the guys were among the biggest guys in school. This guy got beaten up pretty badly and there was no one in the alley until one cop on a bike drove into it without warning. Would have been foolish to run and he was too close plus he had the bike so we all just hung around like we were just having fun. The guy who got beaten up didn't want to get into more trouble with us and played along. We got a severe talking to by the cop but since this guy was claiming it was all a joke as well and we were copying the wrestlers on TV (heh) the cop didn't really have any proof. Dont know how he decided to let it slide because this guy was bleeding and stuff by then. Heard he got beaten up by an "extended gang" later on but thats a different story. I stopped all of that stuff later that year and focused on getting my studies back on track, which I did.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
27.06.2011 - 16:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Caught stealing books from a bookshop I worked at. I had no qualms about doing it as the management were shitty to me. Unfortunately what I didn't know was that hidden cameras had been installed as a number of the other staff, including a supervisor, were under suspicion of stealing money from the company. Naturally I was seen to be part of the whole team and it went to court and I got a pretty harsh sentence (though it could have been worse I guess) of 80 hours community service and a £150 fine for taking about £40 worth of books (2 separate lawyers tried to get me a caution but the courts didn't seem to want to listen). Considering the supervisor was charged with stealing £23,000 (though I happen to know it was WAY more than that) and only got 150 hours community service, a £500 fine and a year's suspended sentence and the another lowly sales assistant like myself who was charged with stealing £15,000 got a 3 year suspended sentence, and £1000 fine it just goes to show you the way things work in courts. I believe my crime will be considered spent in just over a year now so I won't have to declare it anymore.
30.06.2011 - 01:10
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 27.06.2011 at 15:42

Watching too much My Name is Earl?
30.06.2011 - 01:14
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.06.2011 at 01:10

Written by Guest on 27.06.2011 at 15:42

Watching too much My Name is Earl?

naaa, it was before i find out about the show.
30.06.2011 - 18:21
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Now that I sit and think about it, I have never really been in trouble with the law. I do hate the government and all of the police but at least I can respect the laws that are in place. No matter what you do, if the law is broken you are screwed. More trouble than whats needed.
30.06.2011 - 23:41
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
I got arrested kidnapped during the revolution by state secret police in civilian clothing for participating in the revolution and attacking a riot police unit with Molotov cocktails , but -luckily- i was rescued and set free by other protesters !

before that the only time i got arrested was for 'indecent action' in the public road, but i bribed that corrupt cop 70 EGP (11 bucks) and got away with it
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
01.07.2011 - 00:22
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 30.06.2011 at 23:41

before that the only time i got arrested was for 'indecent action' in the public road, but i bribed that corrupt cop 70 EGP (11 bucks) and got away with it

What do you mean by "indecent"? I was arrested for "indecent action" on the street by the cops. Thing was that I crossed the street (on foot) when the light was still red (altho there was no cars and I didn't cause any dangerous situation). But still I am a bad example to youth and so I had to pay an enormous fine. But the fines are all to support the glorious country of the Eastern (Soviet) Onion. By the way, they made a new traffic law and this requires (among other things) every pedestrian to wear a blinky shiny mark on the clothes in a certain visible spot. This saves lives because with the mark you wear will be visible to all drivers who then won't hit you.
Before wearing of this mark was a personal choice. Now it is required by law. Not only do you have to wear this in dark places without street lights but also in illuminated city centres. I am afraid it is another excuse for the country to send the cops to rob the money of the people. And I am afraid wearing of the mark is not enough. The cops may still probably arrest you because "YOU DIDN'T WEAR IT ON A PROMINENT PART OF YOUR CLOTHING!" because it has to be visible from the back, from the front and also from the sides. These marks used to be cheap but I've noticed they raised their prices. How good... now that everyone is forced to wear one, everyone is obliged to pay the money and the money will go to help Greece come over their financial crisis or the war against terrorism or sth... If I am forced to put a mark on myself to make myself "distinguishable" (in traffic context) then it is sorta... you get it... altho yes... it's just in the traffic context only... and it saves lives...

Anyway... you had sex in a car on public road right? Yep, that can happen... imagine what they'd do to people in the Est when such small things such as holding an opened beer bottle in your hand is a cry to be fined by the cops...

Oh... I almost forgot... when a dude beats his wife almost to death then nobody protects the woman and the kids. "He hasn't killed you. You're ok!"
Even if the woman manages to accuse the husband then he only gets some short time in the comfy prison (for instance, sits in the warm and comfortable prison during the ugly cold winter and gets out in summer) and when he gets out, the woman and kids are going to pay...
01.07.2011 - 03:33
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Well, details are none of anyone's business really regarding my situation .. but that shiny marks thing is just scary ! ... maybe soon they'll force you to have RFID implants in your body that transmits signals to nearby cars so they would know they're going to hit someone .. and it would be a good way to monitor your everymove as well
----

01.07.2011 - 17:50
Mattybu
Written by Ernis on 01.07.2011 at 00:22

Anyway... you had sex in a car on public road right? Yep, that can happen... imagine what they'd do to people in the Est when such small things such as holding an opened beer bottle in your hand is a cry to be fined by the cops...

That's illegal in a lot of places in the US and Canada too, if I am not mistaken, having open alcohol. You can get fined a pretty decent amount of money, not like with the potential to ruin you, just like a fuck, I shouldn't have done that amount.
01.07.2011 - 19:20
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Mattybu on 01.07.2011 at 17:50

You can get fined a pretty decent amount of money, not like with the potential to ruin you, just like a fuck, I shouldn't have done that amount.

If your monthly income is around 300 to 400 euros a month and the living expenses actually require around 500-600 euros a month then every cent counts...
Thus, losing 60 euros because a cop busted you for having an opened bottle or walking over the road in the wrong time/place means that you're gonna eat less... even less than you usually would...

Written by Zombie on 01.07.2011 at 03:33

Well, details are none of anyone's business really regarding my situation .. but that shiny marks thing is just scary ! ... maybe soon they'll force you to have RFID implants in your body that transmits signals to nearby cars so they would know they're going to hit someone .. and it would be a good way to monitor your everymove as well

Well, I think Estonia is the only country on earth that requires all citizens to have an ID-card besides passport. It ain't catastrophic... in fact, ID-card can be rather convenient because you can do everything with it... it's a travel document, it's a client card at shops, it's a bus ticket, it's lots of things... everything... all the information is located in that little chip...

However... I'm totally ok with that id-card (or the "idiot card" as some call it) until the chip stays out of my body... I heard in some other country they were planning to start developing chips to be inserted into peoples' bodies... People ain't cattle who can be decapitated if necessary... no matter what some think...
01.07.2011 - 22:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ernis on 01.07.2011 at 19:20

Written by Zombie on 01.07.2011 at 03:33

Well, I think Estonia is the only country on earth that requires all citizens to have an ID-card besides passport. It ain't catastrophic... in fact, ID-card can be rather convenient because you can do everything with it... it's a travel document, it's a client card at shops, it's a bus ticket, it's lots of things... everything... all the information is located in that little chip...

However... I'm totally ok with that id-card (or the "idiot card" as some call it) until the chip stays out of my body... I heard in some other country they were planning to start developing chips to be inserted into peoples' bodies... People ain't cattle who can be decapitated if necessary... no matter what some think...

Romania and Moldova also have this requirement, and i'm pretty sure many other countries too. Ireland imo has it wrong, the only valid travel document there is the passport, and if you're in continental Europe and lose it, well, you're in big trouble. I heard of lots of such cases when i used to work for Ryanair.
02.07.2011 - 01:18
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Valentin B on 01.07.2011 at 22:41

Romania and Moldova also have this requirement, and i'm pretty sure many other countries too. Ireland imo has it wrong, the only valid travel document there is the passport, and if you're in continental Europe and lose it, well, you're in big trouble. I heard of lots of such cases when i used to work for Ryanair.

As I said... I've got nothing against the card itself... until the chip stays out of my body.
Ah now I see why you spoke positive bout Ryanair : )

Speaking of ID cards, sometimes nothing replaces a passport... it was a nuisance when at the airport for instance the Italians only had their ID-cards and no passport... In order to check yourself in if you do not have a booking code with you, it is necessary to scan the document... these Italian ID-cards are literally a piece of paper with some hand-written scribbling on it and a photo glued on it... sometimes these papers look as if been inside a washing machine couple of times... now is such a document scannable?

An Estonian girl went to Africa (forgot the country... it was in sub-Saharan Africa). She lost her passport and now she's been stuck there for a year or even more... the bureaucracy does not enable her to return and thus she just lives there and is already thinking of obtaining the citizenship of that African country... it's easier because the Estonian side doesn't feel arsed enough to send a representative there who'd deal with it...
02.07.2011 - 19:56
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
We do have ID cards in Egypt, you use it for everything within country borders, but as soon as you're traveling internationally you have to issue a passport, so lots of people who do not travel out side of the country don't even bother with applying for a passport. ironically, the driver's license has more information in it than the regular ID.. the regular ID has some useless information like your marital status, and religion and personal information that is pretty much useless regarding public use.
----

02.07.2011 - 22:56
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Zombie on 02.07.2011 at 19:56

We do have ID cards in Egypt, you use it for everything within country borders, but as soon as you're traveling internationally you have to issue a passport, so lots of people who do not travel out side of the country don't even bother with applying for a passport. ironically, the driver's license has more information in it than the regular ID.. the regular ID has some useless information like your marital status, and religion and personal information that is pretty much useless regarding public use.

imo religion shouldn't be on an ID card.. it goes against freedom of religion, one of the principles of the UN, but then again i'm not surprised middle eastern country leaders don't know better.
03.07.2011 - 05:57
whatsacow
I got caught shoplifting when I was thirteen, but I've mostly been pulled over for things like speeding.

The only thing I've ever actually been in serious shit about (which is where the law is a bit stupid) was at a party, and me and this girl were fairly drunk, and we hooked up. We were friends, and without being intoxicated, I wouldnt have done it. But we hooked up, It was completey consentual and everything. When she woke up and realised what we did, she decided to press charges for sexual assault. I went to court and everything, and it turns out that if a guy has sex with a drunk girl, even if the guy is drunk himself, its classed as rape. Anyway, I got fined for the "rape" (first offense) and she got fined for underage drinking. (The legal drinking age in Australia is 18. At the time I had turned 18, although she was still seventeen.) Karma's a bitch I guess.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
03.07.2011 - 16:06
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
You raped a 17 year old girl?

that is so METAL !!!
----

03.07.2011 - 17:14
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 02.07.2011 at 19:56

Estonian ID card is a valid document inside the European Union. You need passport when you travel outside the Union...
The stupid thing is that the older type of ID card and passport was valid for 10 years... the new type of documents expire rapidly and the cost of renewing them is two or even three times higher than that of the older documents... once again the people are being robbed... Imagine... you paid a sum and got a new passport/ID card that lasted for 10 years... now you have to pay a lot larger sum of money every few years... plus... at the airport I've noticed that many countries have new types of passports and ID cards that last for 10 or even 20 years... why do we have to obtain a new document every once in a while?

Oh yes... they say that "the new passports are easier to copy which means they need to be changed more often"... damn, isn't new technology supposed to make documents more fake-proof?
03.07.2011 - 20:56
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by whatsacow on 03.07.2011 at 05:57

When she woke up and realised what we did, she decided to press charges for sexual assault.

Woa, what a bitch... You two are not friends anymore right? o___Ó
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.07.2011 - 05:05
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Zombie on 03.07.2011 at 16:06

You raped a 17 year old girl?

that is so METAL !!!

Just like most of those Deathcore kids. Always and I mean always its usually the 18 and bellow for them.
04.07.2011 - 07:40
whatsacow
Written by Irritable Ted on 03.07.2011 at 11:49

Holy shit man! I would probably have kept that to myself if I were you.

Yeah, I dont care. Its the same as everyone does. Everyone makes mistakes in that area, and lots of people know about it. It was a drunken mistake for BOTH of us. I wouldn't have done it sober, the same as she wouldn't. I just find the fact that the legal system takes one side all the time is a bit shit. I know what I did was stupid, but its not like I actually tied her and raped her (something I would never ever do.)
And no, we aren't friends. The thing was though, she tried to sue me for it. She didn't want me to go to jail, she basically wanted money. Thats what was the worst fact. And the fact that she's basically laughing in the face of all the people who have ACTUALLY been raped or assaulted.
The thing is though, that even a lot of her friends took my side and thought what she did was wrong. If you make a mistake, you own up to it, you don't blame someone else for it.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?