Metal Storm logo
Stickoxydal (I've found the best Goregrind band from Belarus)MP3's

11.06.2006 - 18:38
Herzebeth
Dudes...Seriously YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK THIS.

they are not intricate, they are not fucking prodigious but fucking they are the masters of groove in goregrind, this is the first time I ever hear a band dpoing this kind of things while moving towards gore...

Damn I'm so overwhelmed by these guys's fun issue, I received their album called "The Perverted Position Of Interiors " and it's the most enterteining shit I've ever heard in my fucking life dudes, it's fun as hell I even laughed a couple of times.

check the following mp3's, as I said these guys are all about the fun and entertaining...so don't expect technical greatness...just hear and enjoy.

Morbid Anatomy
Autopsy

check their site for more stuff...
http://www.stickoxydal.com/

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL
----
11.06.2006 - 19:40
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Those two direct links don't work for me. Or it is somethign with my Internet Explorer.

Anyway, worst name ever! But fucking great music too! Love it, thanks!

Phlegmatic Dreams is great.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
11.06.2006 - 21:31
Herzebeth
Well I tried them a few hours ago and they worked just fine, now something's wrong...

just go to their site and check in media or downloads can't remember the actual name of the section. there you can download more tracks
----
11.06.2006 - 23:28
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Well, the two mp3s that Herz posted lead to a 404 error, so decided to check out the website and listen to the other mp3s. I must say it is quite enjoyable. It is not great by any means but it is still good, considering their groove and multiple vocalist style reminded me of ol' lovable Carcass. Maybe sometime later I'll search for their material on DC++. Anyway, here were the working mp3s I listened to:

Ul'trafiialetavy znishchal'nik
Uragenital'ny shystasamoz
Poskudz
Phlegmatic dreams
Amputation

You're right, Herz. This band certainly likes to have fun, as I can detect the humor quite easily. Also, the guttural vocalist reminds me of Ross Sewage from Impaled, so that's a plus there. Some of the passages also reminded me of Fuck... I'm Dead.
12.06.2006 - 00:08
Herzebeth
nah dude and you should fucking hear their album I received, "The Perverted Position Of Interiors ". They even add some kiddies singing stuff and a lot of funny things here and there...I can't stop hearing that album man...they grew on me badly and I don't even know why the fuck.
----
12.06.2006 - 14:35
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I posted here before and said that the links didnt work and when i went to the sitee and down loaded 'Phlegmatic Dreams' that too said that i didnt work.... So i deleted it,

BUT! I got it working now and i like the track, 'Phlegmatic Dreams'. Its not great, and i really dont like the name, but its ok.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
13.06.2006 - 03:10
Herzebeth
what's so wrong with the name? nobody seems to like it...anything in particular
----
14.06.2006 - 22:12
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Well, it is just weird. And yes, I love this stuff.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.06.2006 - 06:49
Herzebeth
I think I'll interview this guys soon... fuck there are so many craps I could ask them lol...

give ideas dudes
----
15.06.2006 - 15:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Where does your name come from?
Where the fuck is 'Belarus'.
----

15.06.2006 - 19:14
Nokkkkkkkkkkkkk
Account deleted
Belarus is a little European country. I think east somewhere, but I dont know.

Anyway, I liked those two tracks, but Herze seems to think that it's that full-length I should be going for ... so I'll do it. Take his expert word for it.
15.06.2006 - 19:40
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I've found a map showing where Belarus is in case anyone wanted to know.

Anyway, considering this band is so good, I am going to start checking out more extreme metal bands from the eastern european countries like Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, etc. Thanks again, Herz, for refreshing my pallete!
15.06.2006 - 21:02
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Lol. That's quite close to Russia, indeed.
----

15.06.2006 - 21:56
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Great goregrind band indeed !!
Their albums reached the top5 of my "definitely want-list" !!
Thanks for the nice recommendation Herzebeth
----
Your favorite band sucks.
16.06.2006 - 01:57
Herzebeth
hey dudes..you're welcome, I'll try to post more bands when I think you'll be interested..I recently received a package from turkey..I think at least one of those bands will be apreciated by you..I'll let you all now
----
16.06.2006 - 15:29
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Good.
----

30.06.2006 - 01:26
Bloodshed
Account deleted
Loved their stuff, I prefer more serious grindcore though, but their music is indeed quite catchy and very brutal. I'll try to find more from them.
30.06.2006 - 05:14
Gothya
well, at first, i couldnt hear those tracks, i couldnt even downloaded 'em, i've neve been into goregrind, so i wanted to try this, cause the title got my atention, that's a pity i couldnt listening to them
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
25.07.2006 - 18:19
Herzebeth
check the new review I wrote..fuck dudes...this band keeps impressing me and I hope they never stop..

http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/review.php?review_id=3079
----
25.07.2006 - 22:19
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Got any songs from that album, too?
----

26.07.2006 - 17:13
Herzebeth
yep I have a couple... try them man..those are amazing tracks actually:

Phlegmatic Dreams

and...

Amputation
----
26.07.2006 - 18:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Ah, yeah. Good stuff.
----

31.07.2006 - 14:41
Throne of Rats
good band thanks for the heads up.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
08.08.2006 - 02:07
Fimbulvetr
Account deleted
Man these the two last songs are so amazing. Great band man, and you are right about the groove. Totally amazing.