Metal Storm logo
Omnium Gatherum - New Album This Year

Finnish Melodic Death Metallers Omnium Gatherum have issued the following update:

"OG will begin to record the 4th magnum opus extravaganza in March and this time the album will be done in three different studios; recordings will be done at Sound Supreme Studios by Janne Saksa and at SouthEastSounds by Teemu Aalto and the mixing and mastering will be done at legendary Unisound Studio at Örebro, Sweden by Dan Swanö (Nightingale, ex-Edge Of Sanity, ex-Bloodbath etc.) who´ve produced the albums for Opeth, Katatonia and Dissection for example. So, we could say that we´re really enthusiastic about this, surprise!

First time the album composing process have been really easy task and this pure fresh spirit can really be heard from the songs. The next level have been entered, so beware folks - autumn 2008 will be time for THE OG INVASION!"

In other news the band have posted the following: "Evile have cancelled "The Great British Fiction Tour" and this means that OG will be the main support act and are playing just before Dark Tranquillity - which means a little bit longer set list! Evile will be compensated with local opening acts. See ya in UK!!"

Source: omniumgatherum.org
Band profile: Omnium Gatherum
Event: Dark Tranquillity: UK Tour
Posted: 31.01.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 60 users
31.01.2008 - 12:58
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
good news! great to see another album coming our way!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
31.01.2008 - 19:16
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Yep...good news indeed...
31.01.2008 - 19:43
Stigma
Account deleted
Rock on, they're a good band, live too.
31.01.2008 - 19:47
Opium
Account deleted
And yet I've still forgotten to check out their third Ah well, it's about time I do so and now I've got something else to look forward to on top of this
31.01.2008 - 20:07
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Can't wait for the new album, I like their last one...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Hits total: 3124 | This month: 5