Metal Storm logo
Rebel meets Rebel - Cowboy metal

12.06.2006 - 00:24
Nyhus
Account deleted
Well, in a norwegian forum, a guy made a thread about this cowboy-like heavy metal band. Fun music, probably not the kind you see often in this forum. But check it out: http://www.myspace.com/rebelmeetsrebel
12.06.2006 - 01:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
eh, they're alright. I have their cd and I thought they could have done better. There are a couple of really good songs and some badass guitar riffs, but there are too many sub-par songs on the album.
12.06.2006 - 02:08
Nyhus
Account deleted
Looking for the album myself. The songs on myspace was really cool so, ill se if i can get a hold of it.
12.06.2006 - 21:20
Doh

Pantera meets country , their pretty cool band , some songs are really good , bot others not so good. The singer David Coe is a crazy man
18.06.2006 - 12:33
madgarry
Account deleted
a very good album, pantera meets country, very heavy in places and works well, glad it got released as Dime is dead, I thought maybe they wouldnt release it due to his death but am glad they did
19.06.2006 - 04:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
really sweet band, i bought the cd on a whim and didnt know what to think of it at first, its hard to get used to but once you grow accustomed to it its a really fun cd.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.07.2006 - 01:15
Nyhus
Account deleted
Got the cd now. Great! Some songs is just fun to listen to. Cowboys do more Dope f.example.
30.03.2007 - 00:11
Hellrat
Account deleted
i love the album. david coe's voice fits the music surprisingly well. and i really like how the piano blends in cowboys do more dope. alot of the songs are kinda bluegrassy feeling but they never lose the nice metal feel att all
30.03.2007 - 04:22
Bitch Boy

I heard the songs in their myspace and they have very good sound. This band announces itself good coming things.
30.03.2007 - 10:07
nickmasterx
Account deleted
I'm surprised nobody knows about Dezperadoz, they're amazing imo
if you want real good cowboy metal check out Dezperadoz- the Legend and the Truth. It sounds sorta like metallica but in the wild west. go here:
http://www.myspace.com/dezperadoz