Metal Storm logo
Nightfall

03.02.2008 - 23:10
iaberis
Advice Troll
Has anyone heard of this melodic death band from Athens? Its current status is a bit unknown now, with some claiming it's been disbanded, but there's no official statement in their site... But it hasn't been updated from 2005...

So do you know this band? As I said it's into melodic death metal, but with a darker atmosphere. If you don't know it, you might want to give it a try and I think you might like it.
I don't like much their earlier albums, but from the Lesbian Show and after, I love them all.

I think it's a very underrated band, that if they had a better promotion they could have become a great band outside Greece, because I think most people are aware of them here...

Nightfall on Metalstorm
Nightfall on Metal-Archives
Nightfall on MySpace
----
Bitch! Please
03.02.2008 - 23:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know band but its har to get tham man, werry hard I had reda lyrics and listen all what I can find in i net but not full albums
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.02.2008 - 00:13
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Bad English on 03.02.2008 at 23:27

I know band but its har to get tham man, werry hard I had reda lyrics and listen all what I can find in i net but not full albums

I found all of their albums in a torrent. I'm going to buy them too soon. I remember I found their albums in a store here 2-3 years ago. I hope they still have them... haha!
Underground - underrated band means hard to find...
----
Bitch! Please
04.02.2008 - 00:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by iaberis on 04.02.2008 at 00:13

Written by Bad English on 03.02.2008 at 23:27

I found all of their albums in a torrent. I'm going to buy them too soon. I remember I found their albums in a store here 2-3 years ago. I hope they still have them... haha!
Underground - underrated band means hard to find...

Man 2-3 years ago you better hope,
----

apos;'
[image]
04.02.2008 - 08:26
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
never heard of this band, i may have to chekc them out - im a sucker for melodeath
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
04.02.2008 - 11:34
Deadsoulman

I got two albums of Nightfall, and I have mixed feelings about them.
Their latest "Lyssa: Rural Gods And Astonishing Punishments" (released in 2004 if I'm correct) is a very good melodeath album with cool songwriting, great riffs and all. A very interesting listen.
On the other hand, I also got "Athenian Echoes" and it sucks very bad IMO. Especially the vocals, but even the songs are not good at all. It keeps plodding on and on until boredom overtakes you. I hate this album.

Never given the rest of their discography a chance.
04.02.2008 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BurbotsRevenge on 04.02.2008 at 08:26

never heard of this band, i may have to chekc them out - im a sucker for melodeath

Its be more whit gothic touche and mix its not like melo death what you like so ...
----

apos;'
[image]
04.02.2008 - 13:53
iaberis
Advice Troll
Yeah their music has a dark atmosphere but it's not pure gothic either...
----
Bitch! Please
04.02.2008 - 13:56
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Deadsoulman on 04.02.2008 at 11:34

I got two albums of Nightfall, and I have mixed feelings about them.
Their latest "Lyssa: Rural Gods And Astonishing Punishments"
On the other hand, I also got "Athenian Echoes" and it sucks very bad IMO.

Well, I think people should avoid everything from their beginning till Athenian Echoes, because those were their first albums, with underground production and not good quality at all... Only those who like bad productions should get them
Everything from Lesbian Show and after is very good. I'd recommend you check those.
But remember that every album has its own atmosphere...
----
Bitch! Please