Metal Storm logo
Madder Mortem - Update From The Band

Madder Mortem has posted this update on their website:

Some people have uttered their concern about our long period of public silence. We assure you all, that there's nothing to worry about! At the moment of writing, we're in the last stages of preparation before starting to record our newest compilation of Madder Madness onto disk. There are quite some things that needs to be settled, and that's partly the reason why things have been taking such a long time, but do not fear; we're absolutely still together as the band you all know, highly alive and kicking, so look forward to more news to come, as we get into the recording process, and a new Madder era starts to take shape!

Source: maddermortem.com
Band profile: Madder Mortem
Posted: 06.02.2008 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 64 users
06.02.2008 - 05:05
Bararey
Winter is Coming
And I had just assumed they had disbanded

Good to know their still around
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
06.02.2008 - 07:37
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
do these guys get Crunk?
----
Coldgrits
06.02.2008 - 15:06
annodomini

Thank you god. But i dont like this "A new era will start"
----
the riddle wants to be...
07.02.2008 - 21:29
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I hope in new stuff soon!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
08.02.2008 - 05:41
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Oh this is very good news, their last album is one of my favorite releases Their last release also was marked with a period of silence for a year before it, which to me a good sign!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 3239 | This month: 4