Poll

Which?

the Joker
the Clown

Total votes: 21
07.02.2008 - 18:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i just got this genius idea, which is more evil, threatening, etc. between the Clown from Spawn, and Joker from the Batman universe? keep in mind i'm also counting the Violator as part of the Clown.

i choose the Joker though, because as sinister and evil the Clown/Violator might be, the Joker is much more earthly and psychopathic, making him more scary... plus Clown doesn't have the seriously twisted humour the J-man has.
07.02.2008 - 19:41
Warman
Erotic Stains
The Joker, always! Clown's awesome, seriously. But he got no chance against Joker, one of the most sinister and evil foes out there. Gotta love him!
----
07.02.2008 - 20:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Joker rocks !!!

----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.02.2008 - 23:39
Fhuesc
Obviously the joke, first, i never liked Spawn, second, i think the joker it's the best villain ever.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
08.02.2008 - 17:38
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
The Clown, I've always liked spawn... while I've never been that much into Batan. Joker jkicks ass, but it's the clown from hell, sorry.

EDIT: Am I the only one who has voted for him? heh.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.02.2008 - 18:00
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.02.2008 at 17:38

people don't seem to take into consideration that in a direct fight the clown would turn into the violator and tear the joker to shreds, but schhhh

the joker has this psycho sense of humour though, like the part about him cutting the sides of his lips to give him a hideous, permanent smile, while the clown is just one filthy motherfucker with no style...
08.02.2008 - 18:45
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Valentin B on 08.02.2008 at 18:00

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.02.2008 at 17:38

people don't seem to take into consideration that in a direct fight the clown would turn into the violator and tear the joker to shreds, but schhhh

the joker has this psycho sense of humour though, like the part about him cutting the sides of his lips to give him a hideous, permanent smile, while the clown is just one filthy motherfucker with no style...

Being filthy and gross is his style I think.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
09.02.2008 - 03:41
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Ellrohir on 07.02.2008 at 20:17

Joker rocks !!!

hes fuckin masterpice, fuck the stupid clown
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
02.06.2008 - 15:19
Hamird
Lieutenant
i enjoy the Joker more , and i think not only in batman series but also between all bad characters of hero comics and movies, he is the best ...
11.10.2008 - 03:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
fuck the joker, especially with all the BS that has come about because of heath ledger killing himself. Spawn KILLS batman.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.05.2009 - 16:51
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Joker for eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
21.12.2010 - 20:52
JD
Account deleted
Like what Deadmeat saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid xD
24.12.2010 - 21:34
Luneth
Account deleted
Joker ¬¬
24.12.2010 - 23:51
JD
Account deleted
Ok. joker wins yaaay, pointless thread if you asked me
25.12.2010 - 03:30
whatsacow
I pick the joker, mainly due to his malevolent and twisted sense of humour
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?