Metal Storm logo
Eluveitie - Exclusive Album Preview

Switzerland Gothenburg/Folk Metal band Eluveitie have posted the following blog on their MySpace:

"For all those of you who haven't heard and seen yet: Since TODAY Eluveitie is featured on MYSPACE MUSIC? with: AN EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW OF COMPLETE UPCOMING ALBUM "SLANIA"! Each song of the album is online! So, go and check it out! And let us know if you like it."

The stream comes courtesy of MySpace Metal and will last until February 15th.

"Furthermore, for those that live near our area: We're looking forward to celebrate the release of our "new baby" and we'd be happy to have you celebrating with us! So, don't miss our release party on 16th of February 2008 @ http://www.gaswerk.ch in Winterthur/Switzerland! It will be an amazing evening, also together with Morrigu and Königs Halunken from Helvetia! And furthermore it will be one of the FIRST POSSIBILITIES TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON SLANIA! So, we hope to see you there. Horns raised"

A flyer of the event can be found here.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Eluveitie
Event: Eluveitie: Slania Release Party
Posted: 08.02.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 87 users
08.02.2008 - 19:36
Thryce
Retired Staff
News dedicated to one running Promonex

EDIT: Wow. Seems like a great album at the first listen. I was a bit sceptical at first, but so far, they really come up to my (high-running) expectations. Another top-notch Eluveitie record (but please don't sell out).
----
Your favorite band sucks.
08.02.2008 - 20:36
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Nice, I like the new CD. ^^
08.02.2008 - 22:52
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Sounds really good. My doubts are far away now, and definitively I will purchase this album eyes-closed.
08.02.2008 - 23:18
FreddeSwede

I've got the album. It's worth the money.
09.02.2008 - 04:06
Fhuesc

I liked a lot the songs, but i think a better production it's necessary to call this album excellent.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
09.02.2008 - 04:20
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Sounds amazing. But I don't get how thats 'exclusive'?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
09.02.2008 - 18:56
MissRagnarok

Since when is Gothenburg in Switzerland, I wonder..
----
For I am so omniscient that if there were to be two omnisciences's; I would be both!
- Ziltoid
09.02.2008 - 21:47
Fhuesc

Written by MissRagnarok on 09.02.2008 at 18:56

Since yesterday, didn't you get the memo?

Gothenburg it's a genre of metal, it's not necessary be from Gothenburg to play Gothenburg.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
09.02.2008 - 22:43
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Thryce on 08.02.2008 at 19:36

News dedicated to one running Promonex

Haha, nice one

And yeah, I was very positively surprised as well upon listening to this. "Inis Mona" initially sounded a bit too sweet for my taste and thus I had quite some doubts about the upcoming release, but it does fit pretty well in the context of the album. I just hope the low sound quality is only because wanted to discourage people to rip the stream.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
18.02.2008 - 11:34
MissRagnarok

Written by Fhuesc on 09.02.2008 at 21:47

Written by MissRagnarok on 09.02.2008 at 18:56

Since yesterday, didn't you get the memo?

Gothenburg it's a genre of metal, it's not necessary be from Gothenburg to play Gothenburg.

Of course it's not a genre of metal. Just call it melodic death.
----
For I am so omniscient that if there were to be two omnisciences's; I would be both!
- Ziltoid

Hits total: 3012 | This month: 5