Metal Storm logo
Kivimetsän Druidi - Parts Ways With Vocalist

Finland-based band Kivimetsän Druidi has issued the following statement:

Kivimetsän Druidi and their female singer Jenni Onishko have decided that their paths will go different ways from now on! Due to personal reasons the co-operation is no longer possible. We are deeply sorry to say this, but we can't keep on fighting against the windmills.

Our former singer Annika Laaksonen kindly helped us out at Helsinki, Semifinal. On Thursday in Kouvola we will be supported live by several Metal Warriors - a kind of all stars team: Lainedil and Iné from Elexorien, Tuuli from Shattered Within etc. The gig in St. Petersburgh on Saturday will be played without female vocals. All the gigs in near future will definitely be very challenging both technically AND mentally for the band.

We wish Jenni all the best in the future. And although our paths part now, the friendship will live forever.

The band is now in search of a new female vocalist:

"Our new singer should be 18-25 years old and preferably she should have a classically trained voice. She should be suitable to our style and we appreciate charisma and performing skills. Anyway she'll be our new metal queen!
We have already agreed gigs both in Finland and abroad, so the sooner we find our new singer the better.
We are training in Kouvola, but as long as the singer can spend in Kouvola two weekends a month, it's no problem where she is living. However a great part of our songs are written in Finnish, so she should be able to sing in Finnish."

Source: kivimetsandruidi.com
Band profile: Kivimetsän Druidi
Posted: 14.02.2008 by LeDruide

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 36 users
14.02.2008 - 17:50
brois
Account deleted
good riddance, I never liked her at all
15.02.2008 - 21:49
Remus

Her singing was sufficiently good but not exquisite! A new, better singer may help them in gaining a lerger fan-base! Ha, this is like the tr00/underground "search-for-a-new-Tarja"!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
01.03.2008 - 14:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I didnt know band are here but i like this band its so underated but good
Sad news
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2575 | This month: 5