Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - Announce DVD Release

"Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live" will be the title of this milestone release in Children Of Bodom's young, yet extensive career. The worldwide release date of this DVD is October 10, 2006. The release is estimated to contain over 3 hours of nonstop Children Of Bodom action. Containing a live concert, videos, and a rare documentary on the band from past to present; this DVD will be a must for all Children Of Bodom fans and guitar fans all around. Directed by Patric Ullaeus from Revolver Film Company, the DVD will mainly focus on a live concert in Stockholm:

*Intro
*Living Dead Beat
*Sixpounder
*Silent Night, Bodom Night
*Hate Me!
*We're Not Gonna Fall
*Angels Don't Kill
*Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror - medley
*Follow the Reaper
*Needled 24/7
*In Your Face
*Hate Crew Deathroll
*Are You Dead Yet?
*Lake Bodom
*Everytime I Die
*Downfall
*Outro

The DVD will also contain every official Children Of Bodom video ever made.

Here's a list of the videos:

*Downfall
*Deadnight Warrior
*Everytime I Die
*Needled 24 / 7
*Trashed, Lost & Strungout
*Sixpounder
*In Your Face
*Are You Dead Yet? (original version and alternative version)

Finalizing the material on this super packed DVD will be 2 interviews/documentary-films about the band's past, present and future directed by Yka Jarvinen (Indie Films OY), a "making of the DVD", and photogallery.

Source: smnnews.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 13.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 3 users
13.06.2006 - 13:13
Veertje

yay!!!
13.06.2006 - 16:48
Talvi

Damn! No Children Of Decadence! Still a very good DVD
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
13.06.2006 - 19:32
RavenLord

Written by Talvi on 13.06.2006 at 16:48

Damn! No Children Of Decadence! Still a very good DVD

Hmmm...could have done with some more FtR and Hatebreeder stuff, as well. Kissing the Shadows or Children of Bodom, anyone? Still, quite a decent set, although I've got my eyes on Amon Amarth's gargantuan DVD release for my next band DVD
----
13.06.2006 - 19:42
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
"Kissing the Shadows or Children of Bodom, anyone?" - Oh yes!! Couple of my favourite tracks there that arnt on the playlist ... still a very good set though. Also inclueding alot of videos aswell, ive only seen one and i cant even remember what it was too ... so im keen on seeing them all.
Im going to keep my eyes open for this one!!
----

Hellcunt Smurf
13.06.2006 - 23:29
Daru Jericho

Yeah, some of my absolute favourites aren't on that setlist either but, hey!

I still haven't seen the Needled 24/7 video! And I really want to see it because apparently, Alexi HATES it haha...
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

14.06.2006 - 06:34
Degrading Light
Account deleted
I agree with Silky on it needing more Follor the Reaper and Hatebreeder. It has too much of their new stuff on it, but I'll still buy it. Besides, it has those cool music videos on it in good quality... (*deletes his mpegs and real player video files*)
14.06.2006 - 11:31
Thomas
Account deleted
the needled 24/7 video won't be on it
check the official bodom site
14.06.2006 - 12:10
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Heh, you're right Thomas ..
The site says : Please note that the Needled 24/7 promotional video will NOT be featured on this DVD!
That's a pitty , but Needled 24/7 will still be on the concert in Stockholm .. So that makes up for it a little.
It's still a must have indeed, checking out all the songs!
15.06.2006 - 11:16
Daniel

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! Dances around room for several minutes*
----
In The Cold Winds of Nowhere
16.06.2006 - 12:42
Cthulu Corpse
Account deleted
Yeah! i was on this concert! i can tell you - IT WAS AWESOME! Best concdert i have ever seen. Notice the sausage that they grilled, i almost got it when he threw it out! Yeah Needled was really cool on the concert. they had lights with hundreds of colors blinking fast so that ju where suposed to feelhigh i guess... it was really cool
16.06.2006 - 12:45
Nightwish15
Account deleted
Really awesome:P. I defenitly gonna buy it:P.. cant wait....:P
16.06.2006 - 18:37
Stigmatized
Setlist could have been so much better....
25.07.2006 - 19:56
Svelte
Account deleted
^I agree, but it's still a kick ass setlist
I will buy it, no worries!!
10.08.2006 - 10:34
Warman
Erotic Stains
I'm a little worried, I've been saying so much great things about this concert (since I was there) here on MS and now I started to think: What if it sucks on DVD? Then I will feel pretty stupid
----
10.10.2006 - 16:10
DLMokoma
Account deleted
Well everyone has their own opinions. I myself will see Bodom live in Unholy Alliance, and It doesn't matter wether they play good or not, I'm waiting for Slayer

Hits total: 2287 | This month: 19