Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - New Video Online

The video for the single "Blooddrunk" off Children Of Bodom's upcoming album has been posted online. The video can be viewed at this location.

The clip, which was produced by Katapult Filmproduktion, was shot in the former Nazi barracks in Krampnitz in the vicinity of Berlin, Germany, where the Russian army was stationed before the German reunion.

Another Children Of Bodom song entitled "Banned From Heaven" was already made available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

Source: myspacetv.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 18.02.2008 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 38   Visited by: 313 users
18.02.2008 - 21:57
matthioso

the videoclip is not that good IMO
but the song sounds good to me, in the style of 'are you dead yet', but then again I like all CoB's albums
----
www.seedofrock.be
18.02.2008 - 22:05
Infidel
Child of Hell
It's not good in my opinion...I don't like CoB, I love them but this song and clip didn't impress me !!
18.02.2008 - 22:15
Abattoir

Hm...I still don't know what to say...mixed feelings.
18.02.2008 - 23:13
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Well, it's better than AYDY.. but far from perfection.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
18.02.2008 - 23:19
Stigma
Account deleted
Hm, actually not that bad, though they had one really "Amaranthish" part in it.
18.02.2008 - 23:55
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
That was not bad bad at all, not necessarily a return to form but a step in the right direction for CoB. I really like the keys on this one, they have always been the highlight of this band for me. At first I thought there was a mistake and Lamb of God had been overdubbed, but I guess it was intentional. That part seemed unnecessary and out of place IMO...
18.02.2008 - 23:59
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Average video for average song. The other one entitled 'Banned From Heaven' is not really better.
I keep "Blooddrunk" on my wish list till I listen to the whole album, but it's near to be out of this list
19.02.2008 - 00:12
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Nothing spcial on this clip.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
19.02.2008 - 00:44
Fhuesc

Written by White Winter Sun on 18.02.2008 at 23:59

Average video for average song.

I couldn't say it better.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
19.02.2008 - 00:48
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Fhuesc on 19.02.2008 at 00:44

I couldn't say it better.

Yes you could. I speak english like a french: really bad .
19.02.2008 - 00:49
Stalker
Lone wanderer
LOL whats next, they used all Bodom ideas and they become Children Of Auschwitz lol hahah.. ahm, that may not be funny.... Anyway, seems that their music changed quite a bit since the last time I listened to them,.,..
----
19.02.2008 - 01:35
kain686

yahhhhh great news im sooooo happy....... so i can't wait the new upcoming album ..........yahhhhhhhhhhh
19.02.2008 - 02:07
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
damn school computers cant watch the video here as site is blocked

and now i have to wait ages till i get home...
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
19.02.2008 - 02:27
selken
Irreligious
These two songs are not as bad as AYDY, but Im still specting more melody and speed
----
19.02.2008 - 03:40
HardSide

Written by Stalker on 19.02.2008 at 00:49

LOL whats next, they used all Bodom ideas and they become Children Of Auschwitz lol hahah.. ahm, that may not be funny.... Anyway, seems that their music changed quite a bit since the last time I listened to them,.,..

I actually like that idea, the title I mean, not the title change.
19.02.2008 - 06:33
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
I'm really not that impressed honestly. As weird (and blasphemous) as this sounds but it almost sounds like progressive metalcore.
19.02.2008 - 12:21
MUSIC?
Account deleted
This had some surprisingly decent moments. The lyrics are still awful and the "americanized" chorus is boring but the melody is good and that breakdown near the end with the solo was cool. Also, they turned up the keyboards this time around.

I'm still going to assume this is like Trashed, Lost and Strung Out on the last album and be the only decent song.
19.02.2008 - 12:37
IronWinter

Hmm...not sure really, it might grow on me but atm I don't really like it, its the verse that ruins it for me, sounds a bit generic imo.

I kinda prefered Banned from Heaven in a way, well i'm still intrested to see how the rest of the album is.
19.02.2008 - 13:08
Harlequin

Great melodies, supreme songwriting, classy guitarwork, awesome vocals...

These are all things this song does not have.
----
00:40 - Doomface
Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't age like humans do.
19.02.2008 - 13:29
NoRb3
Account deleted
Boooring... sounds like a copy of AYDY
19.02.2008 - 14:21
Sheol

Not that good of a video, same with the song. Good chorus though.
19.02.2008 - 15:06
FOOCK Nam

Mediocre video, the song is much more better than Are You Dead Yet, but still not equalling their previous masterpieces
19.02.2008 - 15:25
everonn

Better than expected...
19.02.2008 - 16:10
RhysTerk

It's quite ok but i don't think an "ok" song should be released as a single
19.02.2008 - 16:55
Warman
Erotic Stains
I liked the video and I loved the keyboards, the rest was boring. (Said by a fan who loves all their albums)
----
19.02.2008 - 19:46
Cydfrey

Not to say the same than everybody (^^): the video and the song aren't bad, but we cannot say that they are really good too... In fact it feels like listening the same thing all the time, because now we know CoB's sound by heart, and as they try to stay in the same way, it's very hard to discover something new in the song. That's why I think some of you are calling "boring" this new song.
Anyway, CoB stays a really good band and maybe we're expecting too much from them now as they have been a very great band at their time...
19.02.2008 - 20:06
Snbn

That song is better than AYDY? but i'm still like more the old stuff of C.O.B. !!!!
19.02.2008 - 20:56
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I think this is worse than the highlights on AYDY. Still not worthless but it's sounds like a filler and it's the title track? Got no big hopes...

The song structure is really boring - intro, verse, bridge, chorus, introriff again, verse, bridge, chorus, keyboardsolo, guitarsolo, chorus*2 + some breaks here and there -> finished. I mean... this is your sixth album... by the way, the vocals are not good at all. AND - the video is totally uninteresting.
19.02.2008 - 21:04
~Nagash~
Account deleted
The song is cool, but the vid is not COB style.
20.02.2008 - 04:40
-Valhalla-

This is better than AYDY by far, this is going to be a good new album!
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.

Hits total: 5804 | This month: 11