Metal Storm logo
France, Paris - André Matos - Acoustic Show

This is a promotional acoustic showcase for the launch of André Matos' new album "Time To Be Free". He will play at least 10 songs with André "Zaza" Hernandes on the guitar.

Who was there?

wrathchild 100%

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 8 users
25.02.2008 - 01:12
wrathchild
Staff
I'll be there
I've just came back from the interview with the two Andrés, so now I'm eager to hear them play!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
29.02.2008 - 01:14
wrathchild
Staff
No one from Metal Storm (except me) was there? A pity, the show was enjoyable although the Hard Rock Café was a little bit too packed when I arrived so I couldn't secure a good spot.

André Matos and André "Zaza" Hernandes played some new songs, some classics, and the best moment was when they played a Viper song and made the crowd chant on it. Can't wait to see them on tour, sometime later in the year.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz

Hits total: 3360 | This month: 4