Metal Storm logo
Communic - Upcoming Album Update

Guitarist and vocalist Oddleif Stensland has written the following album update on the band's myspace page:

Finally, the mixing of the new album is done, and the master has been sent to our record company Nuclear Blast. Hopefully they will like what we have been working on, cause they have not a single clue on what this album contains, as they have not previewed any demos or anything prior to entering the studio, until the master drops on their office table. But we have tons of confident and this is some of the most insane work we have ever done. The guitar and drums sounds fantastic, and Tor-Atle is playing his best stuff ever, Erik's bass lines are more in your face than it has been before and my vocals has never been as varied as this before. We have no clue on what you guys out there will think of this new material, or what the magazines will have to say about it, but we know it will be hard to top the reviews and sound check positions from "Waves of Visual Decay", because they were so raving all over, so it will be exiting to follow the coming months of promotion.

We have also received a preview of the album artwork and it is simply amazing, and fits the theme and atmosphere that this album withholds, it will be shown here as soon as we are able to release it, along with the title of the album and the complete track list.

I have said earlier that the album would contain shorter songs but I guess that was a tiny lie, as most of the songs clocks in over 8 minutes. One on 7, one over 9, while two on 6. Well that's Communic I guess!

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Communic
Posted: 28.02.2008 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 39 users
28.02.2008 - 10:17
Harlequin

Whatever it will be, I will buy it.
----
00:40 - Doomface
Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't age like humans do.
28.02.2008 - 11:11
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I want it too.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
28.02.2008 - 11:39
Sheol

Another one on my wishlist.
28.02.2008 - 15:01
Der Meister
Account deleted
Yep, definitely on my to-get-list!
28.02.2008 - 16:02
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Excellent news. I loved "Waves.." so I'm definitely looking forward this one too.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
29.02.2008 - 10:07
WarriorOfMetal

awesome, looking forward to this one

Hits total: 3056 | This month: 1