Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - Deluxe Re-Issue Of Two First Albums

Century Media Records will re-release Moonspell's first two albums.

Irreligious (Re-Issue)

A breakthrough album for Moonspell that has now been re-mastered, a bonus disc of rare live tracks added, new artwork [Link] and a 24 page booklet. (2008)

DISC I:

01. Perverse... Almost Religious
02. Opium
03. Awake
04. For A Taste Of Eternity
05. Ruin & Misery
06. A Poisoned Gift
07. Subversion
08. Raven Claws
09. Mephisto
10. Herr Spiegelmann
11. Full Moon Madness
12. Opium [radio edit]

DISC II: Moonspell live across Europe, winter 1996/1997

Part 1:
01. Intro
02. Opium
03. Awake!
04. Ruin & Misery
05. Ravem Claws

Part 2:
06. Herr Spiegelmann
07. Mephisto

Part 3:
08. Intro
09. For A Taste Of Eternity
10. Full Moon Madness

Release Date: 02/26/2008

Wolfheart (Re-Issue)

Moonspells most popular album! Dark, heavy and sinister. All tracks re-mastered, new cover art [Link] new 20 page booklet and contains a bonus disc of rare live tracks. (2008)

DISC I:

01. Wolfshade (A Werewolf Masquerade)
02. Love Crimes
03. ...Of Dream And Drama (Midnight Ride)
04. Lua d'Inverno
05. Trebraruna
06. Vampiria
07. An Erotic Alchemy
08. Alma Mater
09. Ataegina

DISC II: Moonspell live (1995)

01. Intro
02. Love Crimes
03. ...Of Dreams And Drama (Midnight Ride)
04. An Erotic Alchemy
05. Lua D'Inverno
06. Trebraruna
07. Wolfshade (A Werewolf Masquerade)
08. Vampiria
09. Alma Mater

Release Date: 02/26/2008.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 29.02.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 73 users
29.02.2008 - 19:45
Opium
Account deleted
LOL! This is VERY old news, what the hell's up with posting this here only now eh?
29.02.2008 - 21:27
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Written by Guest on 29.02.2008 at 19:45

LOL! This is VERY old news, what the hell's up with posting this here only now eh?

Are you insinuating that I would post lousy news about some albums that have been re-issued on 15 Oct. 2007? Do you really dare to insinuate that I don't have solid and reliable sources? Do you really dare to insinuate that I don't post valuable and up-to-date information?

Wanna fight about it?

Maybe I would have been slightly offended if I wouldn't have known the news report counter in your profile wasn't higher than zero, eh. Anyway, I adapted the title of this news especially for you. Feel free to feel special now, eh.

Anyway, serious now, the re-issues I'm talking about are the re-issues that are labelled by FYE as "Deluxe Re-Issues". You might have read this news report and found out that I'm talking about the two-disc re-issues. The re-issues that I guess you're talking about don't have those additional live discs... Plus, I got the info from the Century Media newsletter I received this Wednesday. That newsletter was entitled "NEW RELEASES OUT TODAY!". According to FYE the release date was 26 Febr. 2008 though. Still, that makes this news pretty fresh don't you think?
----
Your favorite band sucks.
01.03.2008 - 06:09
selken
Irreligious
Sounds interesting, but I already have the albums, maybe I would donwload them or make some friend buy them.
----
01.03.2008 - 12:48
Deadsoulman
elite
Written by Thryce on 29.02.2008 at 21:27

Are you insinuating that I would post lousy news about some albums that have been re-issued on 15 Oct. 2007? Do you really dare to insinuate that I don't have solid and reliable sources? Do you really dare to insinuate that I don't post valuable and up-to-date information?

Wanna fight about it?

Maybe I would have been slightly offended if I wouldn't have known the news report counter in your profile wasn't higher than zero, eh. Anyway, I adapted the title of this news especially for you. Feel free to feel special now, eh.

Anyway, serious now, the re-issues I'm talking about are the re-issues that are labelled by FYE as "Deluxe Re-Issues". You might have read this news report and found out that I'm talking about the two-disc re-issues. The re-issues that I guess you're talking about don't have those additional live discs... Plus, I got the info from the Century Media newsletter I received this Wednesday. That newsletter was entitled "NEW RELEASES OUT TODAY!". According to FYE the release date was 26 Febr. 2008 though. Still, that makes this news pretty fresh don't you think?

Well, I actually bought the deluxe reissues of Wolfheart and Irreligious in digipack with bonus live disc, extended booklet and new liner notes by Fernando Ribeiro... on October 22nd 2007 according to my collection. So, yeah, this is pretty old news

Those reissues are very cool by the way, visually as well as musically.
01.03.2008 - 14:08
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Thryce on 29.02.2008 at 21:27

Wanna fight about it?

I'm aware my news posts/count is zero, although that doesn't suggest I don't know these things. My local store received these re-releases much earlier than the release date stated here. Yes, they're real copies, I checked, so it has me wondering about the reliability at the speed and the date announced here. Maybe they were pre-orders. Even then, they shouldn't have been for sale, however they DEFINITELY were

I apologize for being pedantic, if it bothered you that much.

I don't wish to fight about it, no
01.03.2008 - 14:40
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Obviously owned by the Century Media "NEW RELEASES OUT TODAY!" newsletter
----
Your favorite band sucks.
03.03.2008 - 08:53
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Well, these 2 re-releases were not available in the US market until the date listed in this news: February 26th 2008, so, as far as I'm concerned, this was very relevant news...! And of course I went down to buy them! Wolfheart seriously needed a remastering job Unfortunately the store had already sold both copies - so I've ordered them!

And regarding news: any news is great news if it has not been posted in MS before - even if it's 6 months old. Not every band is followed regularly and some things get missed
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 3820 | This month: 12