Metal Storm logo
Arsis - New Track Online, Disbanding Rumours Crushed Down

Arsis have uploaded the title track off their upcoming album "We Are the Nightmare" to their myspace site. The track can be heard here. The upcoming album, the band's first with Nuclear Blast, will be release on April 15 in North America.

Guitarist/vocalist James Malone has also posted the following update regarding rumors [Link] that the band has broken up: "While is it true that we had to leave the Exodus tour early to take care of some personal business at home, Arsis is NOT breaking up. We will be meeting up with Skeletonwitch in Dallas this Sunday to resume the headlining portion of our tour. I sincerely apologize to any fans that came to see us in the cities that we were unable to play; I promise that we will make it up to you guys. Our new album, "We Are the Nightmare", will be released April 15th through Nuclear Blast Records and we plan to be on tour all throughout the rest of the year."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Arsis
Posted: 01.03.2008 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 29 users
01.03.2008 - 04:26
Stigmatized
This band seems to always be missing shows, and those rumors have been going around for ages. Surely they could have found five minutes to tell the fans they're not disbanding.
01.03.2008 - 07:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah, seriously. They've dropped off for me three times in a row. That means I'm not going to buy a ticket to their next show.

As for the song, I turned it off after the first 1:30. It wasn't that great, but I'll still buy the album.
01.03.2008 - 16:55
Abattoir

Well, nothing special about the song...will see about the whole album.
01.03.2008 - 21:53
RavenLord

I've always been meaning to get into this band, since I've heard their name linked with the greats of Technical Death Metal. Very polished sound, yet still very technical...I like the track. I also like how the the poster of the news words it as the band 'Crushing' the rumours...like a particularly disgusting bug.
----

Hits total: 2764 | This month: 5